So Can We Call Greg Abbott A Nazi Now???

It is literally the farthest you could get from leave America if you don't love it. This is, we want to help you but we refuse to fund this kind behavior. IF you insist on staying I wish you well but that is on you. There are not two extremes in this nation. That is just a flat out lie and I've had enough of the bullshit of people claiming that such a thing exists (in numbers high enough to give a shit) an Extreme Left. Whether in the media, the government or the base there is no equivalent.

i respectfully disagree with you. Aren't the states supposed to be united, all part of the same whole?

Telling people to leave or fuck you completely ignores the plight of those who HAVE to remain, despite voting against the repubs; these people are Americans, and yet it sounds like you'd happily abandon them in a dire situation. I'm not saying what funding should be allocated where or when, but to simply state 'if you don't like the way your state is run, get out' rather than 'use the tools of voting, discussion, voting, debate, voting, civil protest, voting, and how you spend your money' seems entirely unamerican to me.

i respectfully disagree with you. Aren't the states supposed to be united, all part of the same whole?

Telling people to leave or fuck you completely ignores the plight of those who HAVE to remain, despite voting against the repubs; these people are Americans, and yet it sounds like you'd happily abandon them in a dire situation. I'm not saying what funding should be allocated where or when, but to simply state 'if you don't like the way your state is run, get out' rather than 'use the tools of voting, discussion, voting, debate, voting, civil protest, voting, and how you spend your money' seems entirely unamerican to me.
The country and individual states are the most they have ever been divided in my life time. People are leaving states with 2 missions in mind: 1) To escape what they see as oppressive state politics and taxing, 2) To escape the weather, crime, decline. Sadly the second group often tries to change their new state into their old state and this makes them VERY unwelcome in their new state. If you love your old state then stay there.

Nobody has to remain. Others have already said we can foot the bill to move any of them to a state of their choice. If that's your idea of American, that they can screw up, again and again and again and we have accept it. They will never learn their lesson and if they have changed since the 60's they are out of time I'm sorry. Each day we let this continue things get worse for the rest of us.

Look at our military budget, self defense is the most American thing ever

None of those illegals are thinking about me. They want what I have and are willing to work cheaper to undercut me. They can do that by living ten to a trailer.

To be fair, it doesn't really matter if they are thinking about you specifically. Human compassion isn't transactional.

Regardless, I'm not going to debate your perspective or opinions on illegal immigration.

One can be compassionate towards people in dire straits while still recognizing that there are problems.

To be fair, it doesn't really matter if they are thinking about you specifically. Human compassion isn't transactional.

Regardless, I'm not going to debate your perspective or opinions on illegal immigration.

One can be compassionate towards people in dire straits while still recognizing that there are problems.
Yes, but your compassion does not include me.

The country and individual states are the most they have ever been divided in my life time. People are leaving states with 2 missions in mind: 1) To escape what they see as oppressive state politics and taxing, 2) To escape the weather, crime, decline. Sadly the second group often tries to change their new state into their old state and this makes them VERY unwelcome in their new state. If you love your old state then stay there.
Most of our perception is driven by online interactions and media. In the real world, people go where they feel secure.....with many jobs going work from home, people are able to live outside cities more than they used to, so many do.

The righties media (and righties here) harps this as.an "exodus" from Democratic cities because of democratic policies......they are leaving due to more freedom to do so. And I think overall people just like having space

It forever seems like it always ME that has to change/give/understand. The problem is I do not think I am wrong and the arguments to change me are not compelling. I can undersand there are problems without having (insert loss here) to be the one to change. If you don't like where you live then change where you live not where I live.

It forever seems like it always ME that has to change/give/understand. The problem is I do not think I am wrong and the arguments to change me are not compelling. I can undersand there are problems without having (insert loss here) to be the one to change. If you don't like where you live then change where you live not where I live.

Since you have decided to make this all about you,……

Meanwhile, Governor Abbott is STILL a Nazi, and AMERICA AND AMERICANS bear a significant amount of responsibility for making other countries unlivable.

Related to this topic:

The canard about “legal immigration” being the panacea for the problem is laughable.

The “legal immigration” system is broken AF, and ON PURPOSE. Similar to how the IRS tax collection apparatus was broken ON PURPOSE.

People know damn well that the “legal immigration” system can be manipulated and corrupted to ONLY serve the wealthy and criminals, while excluding the truly persecuted and oppressed.

The calls for only allowing people from semi-lawless, drug cartel dominated countries, who amassed enough money to independently support themselves from the jump when arriving in America, begs the question: WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE FROM THOSE COUNTRIES, AND WHERE DID THEY GET THEIR MONEY???

Hmmmmm………

🤔

🇺🇸

It is about me as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad you caught that.

Again; I got / get that ^.

👍

I spent the majority of my adult working life assessing sociopaths / psychopaths, etc, and documenting their comments and behaviors for use in competency hearings and criminal court cases. Pro-Tip: They we’re always about themselves regardless of the situation.

I got / get you.

👍

Again; I got / get that ^.

👍

I spent the majority of my adult working life assessing sociopaths / psychopaths, etc, and documenting their comments and behaviors for use in competency hearings and criminal court cases. Pro-Tip: They we’re always about themselves regardless of the situation.

I got / get you.

👍
You get the internet me, son. NONE of you know me. I am here for my own entertainment not yours.

Most of our perception is driven by online interactions and media. In the real world, people go where they feel secure.....with many jobs going work from home, people are able to live outside cities more than they used to, so many do.

The righties media (and righties here) harps this as.an "exodus" from Democratic cities because of democratic policies......they are leaving due to more freedom to do so. And I think overall people just like having space
You aren't talking to the same people I am. I am being told openly and honestly by the people that are leaving California, New York, Wisconsin and Illinois that they are leaving to get away from the blue state politics. We have friends here in Tennessee from all of these areas and more. Also this is based on my interactions with customers at work.

You get the internet me, son. NONE of you know me.

I can’t decide whether LLCox’s comment was more projection or ascription.

🤔
I always seem to bring out the Lefts psychologists on the internets. Here I am smoking pot and having fun and they are consulting their case studies so they can put me in a box.

You aren't talking to the same people I am. I am being told openly and honestly by the people that are leaving California, New York, Wisconsin and Illinois that they are leaving to get away from the blue state politics. We have friends here in Tennessee from all of these areas and more. Also this is based on my interactions with customers at work.
Weird work atmosphere. I've never worked anywhere where people talked politics. Too busy getting shit done.

That's an interesting statement to make. What gives you cause to think that?
You or any of the pro illegal alien people have expressed any concern on what effect millions of illegal aliens have/had on me and the other legal residents of the US and where I live. I would go into what has changed here since illegals have come to stay in my part of the country but I will not waste my time. Things here would be Way better off without them. That being said I really don't care anymore because it's too late to change what has been done. I just roll another doobie and cruise on.

TrailerTrash and White Flight 2.0: Racist white people leaving states instead of cities.

👎

“White flight has a significant effect on suburban and city environments. As the white population moves to the suburbs, they tend to bring with them wealth and funding. This, however, leaves cities with vacant funding which tends to lead to an increase of poverty and crime.”

That ^ is NOT ideal, but definitely IS racist.

👎

Of course there is also the reality that SOME older, retiring racist white Americans simply can’t afford to live in states with better public services, so they have little choice but to move to less expensive states with fewer public services. - And eventually, their mass migration will make those places unaffordable as well, which will ultimately lead to further relocation until they finally relocate to a cemetery.

👍

🇺🇸

Last edited:
Nice to have Godwin's Law invoked in the title, so we all know to wear our waders.

Nazis are at least honest about their hate. Dems hating while pretending they don't hate dump extra work on themselves.

oh, so that's why you sound so dumb at times. got it :)
It's been a great thread, I've been psychoanaliized, put on iggy and generally abused. But it's not about me...

Have a great evening 🫡

Back