So Can We Call Greg Abbott A Nazi Now???

Blame it on the Saul Alinsky liberal progressives that have created situations like this to strain our system and break it

Please define "Saul Alinsky liberal progressives".

Please list the situations that were created.

Please explain how those situations strain/break the system.

Lastly, please elaborate on which of our systems have been strained/broken.

Those people aren't migrants they are ILLEGAL ALIENS. I am tired of not calling them what they are.

They are desperate people, human beings, fleeing oppression, persecution, and looking for a better life.

Sounds familiar. Sounds vaguely AMERICAN.

🤔

AMERICA’S contribution to climate change, produced / produces climate migrants / refugees at the southern border.

AMERICA’S cheap labor gluttony, bolstering the economic model of cut-throat, exploitative capitalism, produced / produces cheap labor migrants at the southern border.

AMERICA SHOULD take substantial ownership of the current migrant situation / crisis at the southern border.

And one mustn’t forget AMERICA’S appetite for drugs that contributes to a whole different situation / crisis at the southern border.

AMERICA is ALL ABOUT owning up to crimes, mistakes and responsibilities, right???

AMERICA needs to own this crisis.

Greg Abbott needs to own that he’s a Nazi.

*nods*

Last edited:
Illegals come to Court yrs after, if ever

Only legals follow the lawful procedure
That is because of the backlog. Increasing court resources helps with that.

You haven't obviously researched how many show up for their court dates. (Hint: it's more than you believe )

They are desperate people, human beings, fleeing oppression, persecution, and looking for a better life.

AMERICA needs to own this crisis.

You don't seem to be understanding that I Don't Care. I don't need to own shit. It's too late anyway. The US will be predominately Hispanic by 2050. They won.

I always do.

I don't provide sources when refuting a claim made without evidence....as there is no need to do so.
Perhaps. Yet you never actually admitted I was right about the origin of the word red neck. Despite my providing proof.

Nobody says you should feel guilt.

However a bit of compassion might be... humane.

None of those illegals are thinking about me. They want what I have and are willing to work cheaper to undercut me. They can do that by living ten to a trailer.

I'm all for legal immigration, especially since I'm only second generation born in the US. I even understand seeking asylum, although that has never been a clear issue either since during the early stages of the war in Europe the US refused asylum to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. Those Jews tried to enter at US entry point port they did not wade or swim to shore to sneak around immigration rules. I am 100% against illegal immigration no matter what the reason. I am sure I will be labeled a racist or some other nonsense for my opinion. Tough.

I'm all for legal immigration, especially since I'm only second generation born in the US. I even understand seeking asylum, although that has never been a clear issue either since during the early stages of the war in Europe the US refused asylum to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. Those Jews tried to enter at US entry point port they did not wade or swim to shore to sneak around immigration rules. I am 100% against illegal immigration no matter what the reason. I am sure I will be labeled a racist or some other nonsense for my opinion. Tough.
So if they cross the border and claim asylum, you fully support their right to have their case heard in court.

Cool.

to say 'leave the state' is the equivalent of 'leave America if you don't like it'... and the last i looked, that's not what America's about. You've got the tools to make the changes, and they can only be used on the ground by those living there. The two extremes will always pull against eachother, maybe even swing one way before returning, but the pull of the center is the most powerful and how things get done.

It is literally the farthest you could get from leave America if you don't love it. This is, we want to help you but we refuse to fund this kind behavior. IF you insist on staying I wish you well but that is on you. There are not two extremes in this nation. That is just a flat out lie and I've had enough of the bullshit of people claiming that such a thing exists (in numbers high enough to give a shit) an Extreme Left. Whether in the media, the government or the base there is no equivalent.

I'm sure these upstanding Illegal Aliens that entered the US illegally will appear for their Court Date. LMFAO!

Do you leave your doors unlocked at night? Hypocrite!

Well looks like someone brought the data on that. The next time someone brings this up you need to be the first person to correct them. Because once you no better if you don't stop others from spreading lies.

Funny how the Supreme Court UPHOLDS the LAWS of the United States!
They don't uphold laws, they make them.

So if they cross the border and claim asylum, you fully support their right to have their case heard in court.

Cool.
IF and it is a HUGE IF, they either enter through a normal entry point or actually seek out immigration officials to request asylum instead of sneaking in, trying to blend in, and when caught THEN seek asylum.

IF and it is a HUGE IF, they either enter through a normal entry point or actually seek out immigration officials to request asylum instead of sneaking in, trying to blend in, and when caught THEN seek asylum.
The law doesn't stipulate how they enter, just that they make their claim on US soil. Though the Biden policy has changed to reject most cases.outside of port of entry.

The law doesn't stipulate how they enter, just that they make their claim on US soil. Though the Biden policy has changed to reject most cases.outside of port of entry.
I happen to agree with joey on this topic.

Back