So Can We Call Greg Abbott A Nazi Now???

Lazaran

Literotica Guru

I agree it is wrong to casually throw around the “Nazi” label, but JFC, there comes a point where if the swastika fits, wear it.

See here:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/18/us/texas-troopers-migrant-treatment-concerns/index.html

From the article:

“On another shift, the medics said they found about 120 people camping out – including nursing babies and other young children – exhausted, hungry and tired after a day when the temperature reached 108 degrees in the shade. The medics questioned an order to push them back to the river toward Mexico as they thought it was “not the correct thing to do” and one that could have led to a risk of drowning. They were told to leave the area, the trooper wrote in the email.”

“They were told to leave the area”????

🤬

One can only imagine that German soldiers who objected to what was going on at mass executions sites were also “told to leave the area”.

JFC

SAD!!!

No single Nazi leader can exist without the support of multitudes. The blame is on all Texans. Cut the entire State off from the Federal tit they suck on.

No single Nazi leader can exist without the support of multitudes. The blame is on all Texans. Cut the entire State off from the Federal tit they suck on.
so you'd punish all democrat voters at the same time as the republicans in the state. how do you think that'd work out in the next voting cycles? you'd have a whole lot of dem voters sincerely pissed off with the democratic party as well as the republicans. doesn't sound like a winning strategy to me.

so you'd punish all democrat voters at the same time as the republicans in the state. how do you think that'd work out in the next voting cycles? you'd have a whole lot of dem voters sincerely pissed off with the democratic party as well as the republicans. doesn't sound like a winning strategy to me.
Damn right. They choose to live in a Fascist State. Anyone with morals would move.

Damn right. They choose to live in a Fascist State. Anyone with morals would move.
why do you insist on refusing to acknowledge there are many, many people unable to move?

what about the dem-voting 89 year old woman, semi-housebound, on a state income of what, say $1200 a month who depends on friends and neighbours to get her shopping and cut her grass?

what about the young nurse, single mother of two kids in school, whose relative depends on her to look after them because of dementia or disabilities, who'd not be taken care of if she up and left?

why should decent people, who have a life and family and a home, maybe a job they love, maybe who are politically active in trying to boost the democratic presence in their home state, uproot themselves because of people who'd implement such mandates? it is morally wrong.

why do you insist on refusing to acknowledge there are many, many people unable to move?

what about the dem-voting 89 year old woman, semi-housebound, on a state income of what, say $1200 a month who depends on friends and neighbours to get her shopping and cut her grass?

what about the young nurse, single mother of two kids in school, whose relative depends on her to look after them because of dementia or disabilities, who'd not be taken care of if she up and left?

why should decent people, who have a life and family and a home, maybe a job they love, maybe who are politically active in trying to boost the democratic presence in their home state, uproot themselves because of people who'd implement such mandates? it is morally wrong.

Because, just like so many, the embrace of extremism is more soothing and appealing than the hard boring work of real governance.

Then other States could offer to help them move.

What people refuse to acknowledge...the system is broken and will never be fixed. Save what can be saved.

Why should Federal Dollars be sent to a State that acts like this? When will it be enough? What does it take for fluffs to pull their head out of their ass and realize a State like this cannot be saved?

Because, just like so many, the embrace of extremism is more soothing and appealing than the hard boring work of real governance.
Real governance? Hey bitch...hate to tell you...this is the result of real governance. More people in Texas support this than not. Same as in your State of Florida.

I often wonder if Dribble is utilizing histrionic, hyperbolic rhetoric just to make a point, or if they really are advocating for some of the extreme positions they espouse.

🤔

I find it hard to believe that anyone can be that extreme.

*nods*

Then other States could offer to help them move.

What people refuse to acknowledge...the system is broken and will never be fixed. Save what can be saved.

Why should Federal Dollars be sent to a State that acts like this? When will it be enough? What does it take for fluffs to pull their head out of their ass and realize a State like this cannot be saved?

LOL people won't even vote yet they are supposed to organize a multi state rescue effort.

Okey dokey.

Whatever you're drinking, keep it to yourself.

I often wonder if Dribble is utilizing histrionic, hyperbolic rhetoric just to make a point, or if they really are advocating for some of the extreme positions they espouse.

🤔

*nods*

I think it's out of frustration. They are caretakers to their conservative parents in KY. So they're stuck with Mitch. I think it's just easier for them to lash out than to actually deal with the very real frustrations.

🤔

*nods*
Why? How much money do we need to send to a State that acts this way? By sending money...that means you condone the action. So you support what Texas is doing? Cool.

Good luck with that.

Tell me when you get that organization off the ground.
Weird how the Democratic Party here has the most popular Governor in the Country. We seem to be doing ok. How's your State?

Weird how the Democratic Party here has the most popular Governor in the Country. We seem to be doing ok. How's your State?

I find it interesting that you are using your frustration as justification for hating so many. Republicans, democrats. It's easy to hate. Bet it feels good to you.

I find it interesting that you are using your frustration as justification for hating so many. Republicans, democrats. It's easy to hate. Bet it feels good to you.
I believe in saving what can be saved. You...want to destroy everything

Why? How much money do we need to send to a State that acts this way? By sending money...that means you condone the action. So you support what Texas is doing? Cool.

“Texas” is NOT a monolith, as has already been pointed out.

Your approach of making everybody suffer to “get” the bad guys is a non-starter.

And it’s a really bad look.

*nods*

Side note:

Greg Abbott is a Nazi.

I believe in saving what can be saved. You...want to destroy everything

That's an idiotic statement that you pulled out of your ass.

I want people to vote. That does not translate into destruction.

JFC you're a delusional extremist.

That's an idiotic statement that you pulled out of your ass.

I want people to vote. That does not translate into destruction.

JFC you're a delusional extremist.

Extremists like Dribble, BD66, etc, make me ALMOST as concerned about the damage a far left President would do to the country as what the rapey, racist, corrupt orange traitor did

The sensible center is called that for a reason.

*nods*

Side note: Greg Abbott is still a Nazi.

And in a year and half...that center will lose you the Senate. What then? The problem with people like you...you aren't looking at reality and solutions for the reality. You are living in what was 50 years ago. Something that no longer exists.

Need another example of close mindedness?

https://time.com/6294818/lithium-mining-us-maine/

Back