Snowballs

hot pictures

like those pictures, like two high school kids with no rubbers. You learn to swallow anything she gives you!

ive done snowballs

a few times,

but my first time i was with a girl i knew from college she was blowing me in a supermarket parking lot, i told her i was going to cum in her mouth she held it in and made out with me - it was very hot, and ive had many women do it with me since.

My wife and I are into it. She especially loves it if I go down on her after she's had a pussy full of cum from another man and then share with her what I've managed to get into my mouth.

She gets pretty wild after that.

WoW! First visit...

My wife and I are into it. She especially loves it if I go down on her after she's had a pussy full of cum from another man and then share with her what I've managed to get into my mouth.

She gets pretty wild after that.

I wish this were still getting current posts.
Rags
PS. See posts # 20 & 58.

Last edited:
I had the intense pleasure of snowballing with my lovely ladyfriend last week. She'll be 71 in a few weeks yet has a voracious appetite for sex. I wrote about her in my last story submission.

She adores the taste of cum, as do I, and snowballing feels both so dirty and yet so intimate at the same time. I'm the only man she's ever snowballed with, which is also a big turn-on for me.

I love it when such respectable older women let go in the bedroom and offer themselves up for all sorts of kink. Someone else mentioned in this thread that inhibitions loosen with age and that's certainly been my experience. I've adopted it as a theme in some of my writing on here and it's a pure delight to have sex with older, uninhibited ladies.

Yesterday

Got a bj on the couch and she got up, pulled my hair and forced open my mouth, and shared my load with me. I ate every bit of it... It is so hot to do that and even better when you aren't expecting it!!!

I first enjoyed going down on a woman after i had cum inside her with my ex wife, we both found it a huge turn on. She didn't enjoy blowjobs so i couldn't cum in her mouth.

I had a fb who had always wanted a man to cum in her mouth, i was her first and she loved it. After a few times she kept my cum in her mouth until she kissed me, it was truely erotic.

My wife also loves doing this and also likes me to lick her to orgasm after i have cum inside her.

A serious turn on.

I first enjoyed going down on a woman after i had cum inside her with my ex wife, we both found it a huge turn on. She didn't enjoy blowjobs so i couldn't cum in her mouth.

I had a fb who had always wanted a man to cum in her mouth, i was her first and she loved it. After a few times she kept my cum in her mouth until she kissed me, it was truely erotic.

My wife also loves doing this and also likes me to lick her to orgasm after i have cum inside her.

A serious turn on.

Very hot!

OK I had my first mm experience in April and yes it ended up me getting my own snowballed back to me from this young man who gave me a fantastic blow. As we snogged with it, quite a lot was slithering down the side of my neck superbly. But the main thing was all this slippery warm jel-like goo in my mouth with his tongue and then back into his mouth with my tongue and it was ages before we did any swallowing, the pungent taste and aroma of it building such an unforgettable eros in the room ...

I had the intense pleasure of snowballing with my lovely ladyfriend last week. She'll be 71 in a few weeks yet has a voracious appetite for sex. I wrote about her in my last story submission.

She adores the taste of cum, as do I, and snowballing feels both so dirty and yet so intimate at the same time. I'm the only man she's ever snowballed with, which is also a big turn-on for me.

I love it when such respectable older women let go in the bedroom and offer themselves up for all sorts of kink. Someone else mentioned in this thread that inhibitions loosen with age and that's certainly been my experience. I've adopted it as a theme in some of my writing on here and it's a pure delight to have sex with older, uninhibited ladies.

I also love to snowball. I just love getting a bj and the girl or guy sharing my cum with me. I also love going down on a lady after I have unloaded in her. I love the taste of a pussy that taste like cock. Mmmmmm

I went through a phase in college where I was into threesomes. I found one of the best ways to keep boys quiet about it so I wasn't considered a total slut was snowballing. Most straight boys act totally revulsed but eat hungrily. Turned a few bi. I almost always made some kind of bi exchange a ground rule for the threesome. Again, most acted totally revolted but after some teasing gave in to it. "So I have to suck his dick , but only for 30 seconds..... and just the tip right?" "and he has to kiss you after I cum in your mouth?"

Cum Swap

I shot my load into her mouth and kissed her. This started us on the path of me eating her creampie. She loves giving me my cum back to me from her pussy.

I shot my load into her mouth and kissed her. This started us on the path of me eating her creampie. She loves giving me my cum back to me from her pussy.

I love kissing my wife after cumming in her mouth and letting her feed it right back!

Damn, where were you when I was in college! :D

I went through a phase in college where I was into threesomes. I found one of the best ways to keep boys quiet about it so I wasn't considered a total slut was snowballing. Most straight boys act totally revulsed but eat hungrily. Turned a few bi. I almost always made some kind of bi exchange a ground rule for the threesome. Again, most acted totally revolted but after some teasing gave in to it. "So I have to suck his dick , but only for 30 seconds..... and just the tip right?" "and he has to kiss you after I cum in your mouth?"

If she’s going to be nice enough to suck me off she will undoubtably come up to kiss me and push it into my mouth and make me swallow sticking my tongue out to show her that I did as told. She’s a domme, she’s crazy she’s sexy and get her way

My first snowball was in the front seat of a police car. I was in my late 20’s and Christine was much younger, but VERY experienced. As I sat behind the wheel with her head in my lap, she was giving me the most amazing, extended blow job ever! She kept telling me how good it feels to have a stiff cock in her mouth and amazing a load of cum tastes and what a feeling of power and control it is to suck and she determines when I’ll cum, it’s her choice and she loves the control factor. As she was alternately sucking and describing how it feels to have a cock shoot into her mouth, I mumbled something like, “It must feel awesome to feel a cock explode in your mouth like that. Too bad a a man can’t ever feel that.” She sped up her sucking and forced me to fill her mouth with a huge load of cum. As soon as I finished spasming, Christine quickly raises up before I had a clue what was going on, and stuck her hard tongue into my mouth and fucked my mouth with her tongue like it was a hard cock. Then to my greatest surprise, she forced the cum into my mouth around her hard tongue as if her tongue-cock had cum in my mouth! She continued to face fuck my mouth until she was certain I had swallowed all the cum. Then she said “That’s how it feels! Get used to it!” Obviously we did that several times after that. It was always amazing and sexy as hell! To her credit, Christine never got a single drop of cum on my dark blue uniform.

We play regularly with snowballing, to varying degrees and in varying ways.

Back