What is your bizarre kink?

Susannah3

Virgin
Susannah, now 66, has been shared for 41 years. We/She have experienced ALOT together in those years.

One of her favorite things to do is have me set up a “blind date” for her. It is basically having me tell her what to wear and then bringing in a guy or more to be with her. The entire time, she is blindfolded. Sometimes she has a full mask and blindfold on so it makes it fun not only for her but the man/men. The males never speak. They just use her body and leave.

She says this is absolutely mind blowing and exhilarating because her senses are amped up and the fact that she has no clue who is in her! She will always try to guess but is rarely correct.

We have had so much fun with this and men have had sex with her that she would never have imagined.

Is food and sex a bizarre kink?
I had a girlfriend in the 90s who had a food thing going on. She was in good shape, but she loved to sweet things when she was orgasming.

One time, I was on top of her in missionary, and she was cumming and i put a brownie in her mouth to correspond with her orgasm.

Another time we had Ben and Jerry’s ice cream and I kept the cover off and gave her a spoonful of (ice) cream as she came.

She was fun!

Susannah, now 66, has been shared for 41 years. We/She have experienced ALOT together in those years.

One of her favorite things to do is have me set up a “blind date” for her. It is basically having me tell her what to wear and then bringing in a guy or more to be with her. The entire time, she is blindfolded. Sometimes she has a full mask and blindfold on so it makes it fun not only for her but the man/men. The males never speak. They just use her body and leave.

She says this is absolutely mind blowing and exhilarating because her senses are amped up and the fact that she has no clue who is in her! She will always try to guess but is rarely correct.

We have had so much fun with this and men have had sex with her that she would never have imagined.

wow wow wow. wish more men were as open as you are with this sort of thing.

How do you get the men?

i like lite sph. i get super turned on when i have shrinkage and i am seen, observed, commented on, and or teased by a woman, couple, women to the point i have orgasm(s) without jizzing.

Ich finde Susannah ist eine sehr tolle Frau mit der man viel Spass haben kann. Auch meine Frau ist schon weit über 60 und wurde immer auch von anderen Männern verwöhnt und oft auch mit mir zusammen. Sie war dann erschöpft.

Attachments

• 65.JPG
    65.JPG
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 28

That is hot kink!

Thank you for sharing it.

Ich finde Susannah ist eine sehr tolle Frau mit der man viel Spass haben kann. Auch meine Frau ist schon weit über 60 und wurde immer auch von anderen Männern verwöhnt und oft auch mit mir zusammen. Sie war dann erschöpft.
Very hot, do you guys share often that kink?

Back