Eating pussy

The first time I saw her after her first oral orgasm, she was waiting for me on the sofa with her knees up and wearing nothing but a bra. We didn't say a word. I just knelt down, and started eating. Then when she taught me to pinch her nipples as I ate her, the orgasms became more intense. More than once was I totally clothed while she was totally nude.
ALLLL of this is so FUCKING HOT🔥🔥🔥It's got me going...So much so I am going to ensure my man comes home to this kind of welcome. I may just have a little skirt and stilettos on, my dildo in action and forget about the bra.

Thankyou for the very sexy visual you painted. Soooo good for both parties to enjoy. Ummmmmph...so hot and electric
💥👅🫦💦💥

One college girlfriend introduced me to the wonders of eating pussy. Hers was sweet and smelled wonderful and I licked and sucked it under her covers for hours. Her hands on my head, urging me on, as I would stick a finger, another and another between her slit. My tongue would narrow and dart into her, diving deep as her hips swiveled, and then flatten out to broadly lick her slit, find her clit and suck it between my lips, my tongue dancing across it. She would grab my head as she came, my face wet with her juices, sweat across my body.
My grades were terrible that semester, but she gave me an education that's stayed with me for years.

My first GF wouldn't let me go down on her, my second GF in college however was more adventurous even though she was a virgin when we first met. I remember the first night I stayed with her, we had kissed and groped before but this was the first time her roomates were out and she had the dorm room all to herself. once I started kissing along her inner thighs I just could not stop, I was addicted at first lick. She had a beautiful pussy and that first night I spent most of it with her hands in my hair as I tongue fucked her.

Totally get that. I often wonder is it shaved, trimmed, hairy? I wonder if she'd like her ass eaten as well or if it could be a new experience I give her which she discovers she likes? And I don't know why, but now that summer is approaching, I get turned on when I see women out running. I would love to peel off her sweaty panties and eat her sweaty pussy, and inhale the aroma.
This is why I would think most guys would LOVE being a dirty stinky pantie sniffer. I LOVE it when I can be so lucky as to get into a dirty cloths hamper, and sniff some woman's pussy in her panties, OH YES! It's been a while, but I've sniffed out my SIL pussy a few times getting her dirty panties. Also, my niece's, her 30yo daughter's nice stinky panties a few times. Eating pussy and licking shitholes is my number one go to.

This is why I would think most guys would LOVE being a dirty stinky pantie sniffer. I LOVE it when I can be so lucky as to get into a dirty cloths hamper, and sniff some woman's pussy in her panties, OH YES! It's been a while, but I've sniffed out my SIL pussy a few times getting her dirty panties. Also, my niece's, her 30yo daughter's nice stinky panties a few times. Eating pussy and licking shitholes is my number one go to.
I would politely disagree

When my gf was pregnant, the one thing that she really enjoyed was laying back, making herself comfy, and letting me take a feel of her swelling belly as I kneeled down in front and gave her a nice, long tongue-lashing. That indeed was most exquisite.

Last edited:
This may have been discussed elsewhere, but I wanted to simply state how much I enjoy eating pussy. I think all women, regardless of age (all legal age, of course) should have their unique femininity loved and worshiped. I love to inhale the feminine aroma, and taste the feminine flavor, from every position that can be used. I especially love eating pussy from behind. As much as I love to receive oral from a woman, I could spend my day licking and tasting a woman, and never ask her for anything in return.
Nicely said! Me too, Brother !

For something like that, you could turn it into a franchise. Have locations with little rooms and special tables with stirrups so that they can saddle up, you or your employees can slide on in and service them, then send them on their way. Even offer a post-orgasm cleaning service with warm towels and scented oils to send them out with that "fresh, clean, pussy smell and feel."

You could even offer a "menu" of sorts. The woman comes in and chooses her sex, tongue length, facial hair, or none, male or female.

"At Qck Lick, we'll pet, lick, and clean your kitty good, and send it out happy and well groomed."
Put me in line for a franchise in North Texas !

A saluting pussy is a wonderful sight to behold.
She deserves smothering in deep-tongue kisses...
Haha...That she does😘
One college girlfriend introduced me to the wonders of eating pussy. Hers was sweet and smelled wonderful and I licked and sucked it under her covers for hours. Her hands on my head, urging me on, as I would stick a finger, another and another between her slit. My tongue would narrow and dart into her, diving deep as her hips swiveled, and then flatten out to broadly lick her slit, find her clit and suck it between my lips, my tongue dancing across it. She would grab my head as she came, my face wet with her juices, sweat across my body.
My grades were terrible that semester, but she gave me an education that's stayed with me for years.
GOD you're GOOD...😵 Your class notes alone had me reaching down under the covers. Straight A's from all the girls I bet🥇🥇🥇

Haha...That she does😘

GOD you're GOOD...😵 Your class notes alone had me reaching down under the covers. Straight A's from all the girls I bet🥇🥇🥇
Education in the important issues of life is such a very vital issue.
People tend to look down on 'dirty magazines', but it was through following hints and clues in such literature that I first learned how to lick pussy. Naturally, I was fortunate in that the ladies I first went down on kindly assisted me to improve my oral technique through rigorous practice and repetition, but the seeds were planted in those disreputable magazines, and I am eternally grateful for all the pleasures I've subsequently enjoyed...

Back