Slutty and you know it

You can't possess them, just enjoy them.

I'm an unabashed lover of a slutty women. It doesn't mean she's promiscuous, but she can be when she wants to. If you're in a relationship with one enjoy watching her tease, flash some panty or expose just a little too much cleavage.

Mine likes to go to clubs, slow dance with strange guys and feel their erections rubbing against her. She'll let them cop a feel of her ass and sometimes dry hump her a little on the floor and maybe brush her hand against their hard-on. She loves the attention, the heat and the raw lust, but she's a slut and it comes with the territory.

Does she get some on-the-side? I really don't know for sure but assume she does when she needs to. One man couldn't possible give a gregarious slut all the attention she needs but that's outside of our relationship so I don't obsess on it and just enjoy the ride.

Sluts are great fun, but I don't think I could ever fall in love with one. I suspect it is an evolved defense mechanism related to paternal uncertainty. So even if I wanted to fall in love with a girl who had fucked half of my friends, I just don't think I could.

I agree that a slut is a female with the sexual standards of an average male, and men are weak. Most men would not be able to remain faithful to a woman if casual sex was consistently available to them. For the average female, casual sex is consistently available. So if a woman has an affinity for casual sex similar to the average male, her capacity for fidelity would be similar to that of a professional male athlete.

I've always chosen sluts to be in relationships with as promiscuous women turn me on a great deal.

I love the idea that my women will fuck other men, but chooses to be with me.

I'm not into cuck relationships and am always the dominant one in a relationship, but I love it when my woman is a dirty little slut.

Sluts are great fun, but I don't think I could ever fall in love with one. I suspect it is an evolved defense mechanism related to paternal uncertainty. So even if I wanted to fall in love with a girl who had fucked half of my friends, I just don't think I could.

I agree that a slut is a female with the sexual standards of an average male, and men are weak. Most men would not be able to remain faithful to a woman if casual sex was consistently available to them. For the average female, casual sex is consistently available. So if a woman has an affinity for casual sex similar to the average male, her capacity for fidelity would be similar to that of a professional male athlete.

I realize I'm not a model of mental health, but the idea of being used by men who think I'm too much of a slut to be "relationship material" turns me on immensely. And the truth is, I'm not relationship material. Every attempt I have made at monogamy has been a miserable failure. And it's not because I don't try or don't care... I just can't do it; I lack impulse control. Because I do actually care about being an ethical person, I always break up with a guy immediately after I have cheated on him. In the past, I've told myself that the reason I cheated on the guy was because he wasn't "the one", and that if I finally found "the one" I would be able to be faithful. Well, I did and I wasn't.

I think the gender dichotomy of slut and stud is tired. I have a make friend who I consider a slut. An old lady friend/FWB who I consider sexually confident.

The old double standard used to describe an equally drunk male and female who have a one night stand is "he's a stud and she's a slut". The new double standard is "he's a rapist and she's a victim".

Feminists have watered down the word "rape" to the point where it is now used to describe commonplace sex. Eventually, we will have to come up with a new word to describe the abhorrent behavior that we used to reserve the word "rape" for.

Feminists have watered down the word "rape" to the point where it is now used to describe commonplace sex. Eventually, we will have to come up with a new word to describe the abhorrent behavior that we used to reserve the word "rape" for.

Well said (from someone in your area)

:rolleyes:

For the average female, casual sex is consistently available. So if a woman has an affinity for casual sex similar to the average male, her capacity for fidelity would be similar to that of a professional male athlete.
"Consistently available"? Is there a sign up sheet? I must have missed it.

"Consistently available"? Is there a sign up sheet? I must have missed it.

Why do you suppose men pay women for sex, but not vice versa? Not only is casual sex available to most woman whenever they want it, they can get paid to do it. If an average looking man and an average looking woman both created a profile at a dating website expressing an interest in NSA sex, who do you suppose is going to get more offers?

In general, when looking for a one night stand, men lower their standards of attractiveness and women raise their standards. When looking for a long-term relationship, the opposite is true. From an evolutionary standpoint, this makes perfect sense. Sluts are unique in that they, for some reason, adopt a male mating strategy. Like homosexuals, they are an evolutionary mystery.

I myself am a slut, as I like sex alot and have an open relationship with my boyfriend so I like to sleep around with alot of guys.
~ Ashley

I think the only time sluts are bad, is when the don't have any control. They do it beacuse they feel the need to to be loved. Or they are just ignorant assholes and go around sleeping with married or taken people just for the hell of it. Those people have no morals and are less them scum. Not to mention disgusting. If you want to be sexual liberal and have sex with multiple consenting partners... None of my business. Doesn't mean you're a "slut"

Beautiful

I had put up a pic of my self when I started the thread but I think I accidentally deleted it so here it is again lol sorry

Oh my god! You're fuckin gorgeous.

Beautiful and a slut. Please tell me you're married as well. I love sexy hotwives that routinely get laid by a variety of other men.

Just have to love the confidence of a slut who knows it, and is proud of it. A woman who knows what she likes - and gets it. We need more sluts. :rose:

I realize I'm not a model of mental health, but the idea of being used by men who think I'm too much of a slut to be "relationship material" turns me on immensely. And the truth is, I'm not relationship material. Every attempt I have made at monogamy has been a miserable failure. And it's not because I don't try or don't care... I just can't do it; I lack impulse control. Because I do actually care about being an ethical person, I always break up with a guy immediately after I have cheated on him. In the past, I've told myself that the reason I cheated on the guy was because he wasn't "the one", and that if I finally found "the one" I would be able to be faithful. Well, I did and I wasn't.
I share a lot of your character. I, too, am bad at monogamy. I think my lack of impulse control and hyper-sexuality is what many find exciting about me, but it also makes me bad a long term relationships with guys. I find that guys do get excited by how much sex I have, but it's rare for one to want a long term relationship. Most of my emotionally close relationships have been with other women. But, like Knotty Girl, I know I"m not a "Model of mental health."

I share a lot of your character. I, too, am bad at monogamy. I think my lack of impulse control and hyper-sexuality is what many find exciting about me, but it also makes me bad a long term relationships with guys. I find that guys do get excited by how much sex I have, but it's rare for one to want a long term relationship. Most of my emotionally close relationships have been with other women. But, like Knotty Girl, I know I"m not a "Model of mental health."

It doesn't seem to bother you much

LOL! Nope! Well, I learned to accept myself a long time ago. But in my earlier teens I totally thought I was weird and something was wrong with me.

No mention of your age in your bio ... rightly so :) ... I assume you're still rather young so how about when your body clock buzzes off about the offspring thing? ;)

Back