Slutty and you know it

Some of my best friends are sluts. In my experience sluts are kind, fun-loving, gracious people.

Slut is the name given to one who knows how to enjoy the give and take of sex to the fullest and should be considered a compliment.
Thank you for starting this thread.

If I were to be called a "slut" I wouldn't be offended. I feel like I provide a service. Or more like a lottery. Your chances may not be high, this time. But, someone is hitting the jackpot, tonight.

Slut's just a word used by people to make women feel bad for having the same sexual proclivities as a man.

I'm absolutely thrilled my wife has become a "slut". At least in the narrow views of Joe and Jane Average. Her dropping her panties for another man earlier this year has opened up our marriage to where I want it. And quite frankly I love it when chatting with other men on here and they refer to her as my slut wife.

If I were to be called a "slut" I wouldn't be offended. I feel like I provide a service. Or more like a lottery. Your chances may not be high, this time. But, someone is hitting the jackpot, tonight.

haha perfect!! I do provide a service.

I think "sluts" are careless about sexual partners, while "sex addicts" are more discriminating? Maybe...?

Last edited:
I'm in

Love the pic and love the idea of any woman being a slut. My wife used to be but is cutting back on her sluttiness. I wish she would not.
Love your attitude!

I had put up a pic of my self when I started the thread but I think I accidentally deleted it so here it is again lol sorry

Back