Simply Me

lol Hi Cheshire, I have a nice catnip mouse for you ;)
 
Cheshire Cat said:
Ya'll two need to get out more. hehe silly silly peoples.

Nothing wrong with being silly sometimes. Hey Cheshire, I have an av for you. When you get on sometime, pm me and I will see if you want it. :)

Morning Pokerman and Shy..:) ( I know you looked in here :D )
 
Good morning Simply Me and Shylady. Of course I looked in here ;)

You know, if you two keep this up, my ego is going to get as big as...(EDITED)
 
Pokerman said:
Good morning Simply Me and Shylady. Of course I looked in here ;)

You know, if you two keep this up, my ego is going to get as big as...(EDITED)

:eek: It's way too early to be putting those images in my head Pokerman, and just when I'm getting ready for bed too. :p
 
lol Hi Simply

Pokerman did you edit out "as big as what is in the pic"?
 
Shylady said:
lol Hi Simply

Pokerman did you edit out "as big as what is in the pic"?

Ya know, I bet we could sell those pictures Shy. Maybe to the " Long Dong Silver magazines?" :D
 
Going to bed, SM?

And Shy...I'm not gonna say what I edited out....I don't need any help stroking my ego, you two are doing a good enough job with that...now stroking something else...(ooops was that out loud? lol)
 
ohh Simply that is a great idea!

Should bring us lots of money
 
Pokerman said:
Going to bed, SM?

And Shy...I'm not gonna say what I edited out....I don't need any help stroking my ego, you two are doing a good enough job with that...now stroking something else...(ooops was that out loud? lol)

Umm. Your cat? :eek:
 
Pokerman said:
Going to bed, SM?

And Shy...I'm not gonna say what I edited out....I don't need any help stroking my ego, you two are doing a good enough job with that...now stroking something else...(ooops was that out loud? lol)

Yes you said it out loud and I heard it.:p :p
 
Shylady said:
ohh Simply that is a great idea!

Should bring us lots of money

Ya know, if we could get him in a compromised position with someone, say.... I don't know.. a Texas lady, then it will sell even faster. What do you say ? :cool:
 
Simply Me said:


Ya know, if we could get him in a compromised position with someone, say.... I don't know.. a Texas lady, then it will sell even faster. What do you say ? :cool:


Ohhhhh now THERE'S an idea.....as long as it's not Ann Richards. ;)
 
lol Simply you are wicked

now where can we find a Texas Lady?
 
Who is Ann Richards? :confused: And I think our very own Shy, demure, modest Texas lady would work out just fine. Ok, Shy, drop those shorts! :D
 
:eek: just :eek: but he likes my shorts!

and I thought everyone knew Ann Richards
 
But I think he likes you even better out of those shorts..:) Hey, I'm naked, just look at my av. So go for it! :D
 
hmmmmmm I know what you are doing!

You keep trying to steal my shorts
 
Pokerman, I'm just fascinated by your shorts, especially now that I know what's in them.. :p

And you're wrong Shy, I would never steal your shorts.. :eek:





* Thinking I'm gonna be looking good in those shorts :D *
 
Shylady said:
hmmmmmm I know what you are doing!

You keep trying to steal my shorts

No, you can keep them.....for now, just toss them over the chair in the corner... ;)
 
Simply Me said:
Pokerman, I'm just fascinated by your shorts, especially now that I know what's in them.. :p

You know, if you look carefully, you can see an erection trying to poke out......
 
Back
Top