Simply Me

I am thinking I better keep my shorts on, cause Simply is a devious woman!

Poker I think you should take yours off though;) :D
 
lol Night Simply

ummm Poker I can never see that enough:D
 
ohhhh Wow! *swoon*


*looking around for Simply* she will get my shorts if i show you!
 
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(runs up to Shylady, pressing his naked body to hers, kissing her softly on the lips...














... then reaching over to the chair and snatching Shylady's shorts....running away waving them over head yelling "I GOT THEM!!! I GOT THEM!!!!!!!!......")
 
Waving them over my head...MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

hehehe heading to ebay to put them up for sale....
 
heheheh i told ya i'd get ya back....

now...which wouldn't i do?

steal them? yes
celebrate stealing them? yes
sell them? no way, i'd keep em forever....or until you wrestled them away from me... ;)
 
Oohhh biting!!!! This is getting fun now....

But I have to run....so I guess if you want your shorts back you'll have to cum to NY. ;)
 
<----- Is happy that he has fur and doesn't need to wear cloths!! hehe well all except for my catbelt!!!
 
Back
Top