Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cheshire Cat said:Ya'll two need to get out more. hehe silly silly peoples.
)Pokerman said:Good morning Simply Me and Shylady. Of course I looked in here
You know, if you two keep this up, my ego is going to get as big as...(EDITED)

Shylady said:lol Hi Simply
Pokerman did you edit out "as big as what is in the pic"?

Pokerman said:Going to bed, SM?
And Shy...I'm not gonna say what I edited out....I don't need any help stroking my ego, you two are doing a good enough job with that...now stroking something else...(ooops was that out loud? lol)
Pokerman said:Going to bed, SM?
And Shy...I'm not gonna say what I edited out....I don't need any help stroking my ego, you two are doing a good enough job with that...now stroking something else...(ooops was that out loud? lol)

Shylady said:ohh Simply that is a great idea!
Should bring us lots of money
Simply Me said:
Ya know, if we could get him in a compromised position with someone, say.... I don't know.. a Texas lady, then it will sell even faster. What do you say ?![]()
Shylady said:hmmmmmm I know what you are doing!
You keep trying to steal my shorts
Simply Me said:Pokerman, I'm just fascinated by your shorts, especially now that I know what's in them..![]()
Pokerman said:
You know, if you look carefully, you can see an erection trying to poke out......
