Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
bel_girls_kissing_0029.jpg

He needs training, take him, he'all yours!
I'll email him to you later :)

OK :D ... He will have to wait a few days at the moment. So I'll take time off work and feed him up a little. Tease him a little too, so he knows what he is in for when the time is right for the massive assault course I have planned.

OMG!! This thread is dead. We need more ladies to help us :(

OK :D ... He will have to wait a few days at the moment. So I'll take time off work and feed him up a little. Tease him a little too, so he knows what he is in for when the time is right for the massive assault course I have planned.

OMG!! This thread is dead. We need more ladies to help us :(

I have to go to bed soon, been up 22.5 hours :(

"O" ... lick lick... :D;)

Yes, it's a long day for you. I can still cope without too much sleep still... fresh as my "daisy" after a few hours ;)

Never fear, my salary may only be a fraction of what I use to earn but my holidays are far greater. Three weeks of fun ahead, stay on the ball my love :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Hi prop :) :kiss:

Jules, short for Julianna :)

Sienna,

Thank you for correctly me. I knew that and did not pay attention when I was typing.

Will we ever see some pics of Jules? She is the luckiest person next to your hubbie.

The Best Of Café Del Mar (2):

sunset-strip1_med.jpg

Café Del Mar- Sunset Strip, San Antonio, Ibiza

Theme From Harry's Game - Lowland

Saltwater - Chicane

Seven Days And One Week - B.B.E

La Primavera - Sash!

Beautiful - Mandalay

We Can Fly - Rue Du Soleil
=============================================================
To enjoy and appreciate the music of The Best Of Café Del Mar (1) click this link
=============================================================

D'Votion - D'note

Beyond The Sunset - Jo Manji

Free Your Mind - Tom Oliver

Ojo De Veja - Alessandro Boschi

oh, I get a message saying this video is not available in the USA....:eek:
What other fun things are you doing tonight?

rbijon :) :kiss:... Welcome :)

I'm sorry that the featured documentary was not available in the USA. Thank you for letting me know :( ... once again I apologise, and noted for the next part next week.

It is a fascinating documentary on 100 years of sexual research to the present day myths of sex. But, it proves as I always have led to believe as a psychologist... atleast 80% of women are attracted to each other. So, it's good to know being sapphic (bi-fem) is NORMAL ;)

Evening Sienna, interesting docco that I shall have to catch properly soon x

How is the weekend going?

Back