Literotica; Before and after

Before Lit I was flirty but innocent and trusting and I did not think real feelings, friendly or otherwise, could be found online.

After Lit, I am still flirty but less innocent and way less trusting. I learned real feelings could be found online, deep friendships could be made, but that some people are only capable of surface level feelings and expecting more does not end well.

Before Lit I was flirty but innocent and trusting and I did not think real feelings, friendly or otherwise, could be found online.

After Lit, I am still flirty but less innocent and way less trusting. I learned real feelings could be found online, deep friendships could be made, but that some people are only capable of surface level feelings and expecting more does not end well.
Well said!

Before Lit: words have meaning

After Lit: Words are powerful entities that will either nourish your soul or suck you dry…handle with care.

Before Lit: lived a normal life trying to hide my secret perverted side from most everyone.

After Lit: live a normal life trying to hide my secret perverted side from most everyone but now an expert dick pic artist.

Back