Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
...my tongue goes deep inside and then curls up as it comes out touching all of your yOni and licking your fingers as they work on your clit.

I feed you just the tip of my cock watching your lips part for me my hand in your hair as I feed you hard prick. I moan out load as you take my teasing me with your tongue.

*...VIPER feeding my mouth with his tasty cock makes me want to take it all... I let him push gently so that I can take him deeper into yearning throat...Mmm... now on the edge of my climax has twist takes over my fingers with his tongue, bringing me off slowly, so that I can enjoy VIPER's cock even more...*

*...VIPER feeding my mouth with his tasty cock makes me want to take it all... I let him push gently so that I can take him deeper into yearning throat...Mmm... now on the edge of my climax has twist takes over my fingers with his tongue, bringing me off slowly, so that I can enjoy VIPER's cock even more...*

flicking my tongue over your clit and around it as I wet my fingers and insert two slowly inside your yOni. My tongue goes from side to side over your clit and my fingers increase speed then slow down and curl up to touch your g-spot. I lightly suck on your clit and enjoy the smell and taste of your sex...

tumblr_m18y18ScFr1r8sefzo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Pushes futher inside your mouth, enjoying the teasing of your lips and tongue. My hands caressing your hair as you milk my cock. My breathing becomiing heavier as loud moans escapse my lips.. my eyes locked on you as you swallow my prick.

Evening!
Been doing a little voyeuristic fun. Hot people, Real hot.
Have fun.

flicking my tongue over your clit and around it as I wet my fingers and insert two slowly inside your yOni. My tongue goes from side to side over your clit and my fingers increase speed then slow down and curl up to touch your g-spot. I lightly suck on your clit and enjoy the smell and taste of your sex...

*...sucking and licking VIPER has I stroke him, I begin to tremble and jerk with the actions of twist on my clit and my juicy yOni on his fingers. I feel myself almost cumming and try to relax more, to ride it...*

Ooooooooooooh fuck... ffffffffffuck yeah, yeah!...

*...I hear VIPER moaning has I stroke his hard gorgeous cock against my lips and waiting tongue...*

*...sucking and licking VIPER has I stroke him, I begin to tremble and jerk with the actions of twist on my clit and my juicy yOni on his fingers. I feel myself almost cumming and try to relax more, to ride it...*

*...I hear VIPER moaning has I stroke his hard gorgeous cock against my lips and waiting tongue...*

I feel Sienna's body quiver and it drives me over the edge, I scream out her name as her mouth brings me over the edge. Me exploding in her mouth. Shot after shot my body pulsing as I cum. Breathing hard and smiling at her as she takes my seed.

going faster with my fingers that are so wet with your juices, my tongue and lips are kissing and licking your clit while my hand is twisting and tweaking your hard nipples. I want you cum in my mouth my love, let me taste your orgasmic juices.

I feel Sienna's body quiver and it drives me over the edge, I scream out her name as her mouth brings me over the edge. Me exploding in her mouth. Shot after shot my body pulsing as I cum. Breathing hard and smiling at her as she takes my seed.

wpid-t_-mouth-cum-2848.jpg

=================================================
going faster with my fingers that are so wet with your juices, my tongue and lips are kissing and licking your clit while my hand is twisting and tweaking your hard nipples. I want you cum in my mouth my love, let me taste your orgasmic juices.

*...tasting VIPER's loads of thick creamy spunk in my mouth I resign to my urges to release. Unable to scream out, but moan loudly on VIPER's cock, sucking and cleaning his seed to the very last drop, I release my warm tasteless liquid love into twist's waiting mouth, trembling and riding the awesome orgasm...Mmm...*

*...tasting VIPER's loads of thick creamy spunk in my mouth I resign to my urges to release. Unable to scream out, but moan loudly on VIPER's cock, sucking and cleaning his seed to the very last drop, I release my warm tasteless liquid love into twist's waiting mouth, trembling and riding the awesome orgasm...Mmm...*

Enjoy the post orgasmic bliss.. fondling Sienna's breast my finger tips caressing her nipples with the most gentle of touches.

mmm, listening to you moan and feeling your warm love juice fill my mouth as my fingers move to the outside of your clit and stroke your thighs while my tongue and mouth take in as much of your juices...

mmm, listening to you moan and feeling your warm love juice fill my mouth as my fingers move to the outside of your clit and stroke your thighs while my tongue and mouth take in as much of your juices...

*...Letting twist taste and clean up my mingled juices in and outside of my wide excited vagina, tasting my inner cream and devouring it's unique taste. I then feel his smooth tongue lick up the remains of my release from my open thighs, making me tingle and return to a semi-concious state of contentment...*

Enjoy the post orgasmic bliss.. fondling Sienna's breast my finger tips caressing her nipples with the most gentle of touches.

*...Has I tremble with ecstatic feelings throughout my body, I allow VIPER to slap my lips and face with his beautiful cock, whilst he caressess my nipples, relaxing me, making me feel so good...*

*...Letting twist taste and clean up my mingled juices in and outside of my wide excited vagina, tasting my inner cream and devouring it's unique taste. I then feel his smooth tongue lick up the remains of my release from my open thighs, making me tingle and return to a semi-concious state of contentment...*

*...Has I tremble with ecstatic feelings throughout my body, I allow VIPER to slap my lips and face with his beautiful cock, whilst he caressess my nipples, relaxing me, making me feel so good...*

My cock smearing the last remains of my cum on your beautiful face as your whole body relaxes. My mind racing with dirty thoughts as the head of my dick bounces off your sweet lips

My cock smearing the last remains of my cum on your beautiful face as your whole body relaxes. My mind racing with dirty thoughts as the head of my dick bounces off your sweet lips

*...I lean up on my arms and :) at both of you. I wonder which of you can give me more pleasure by letting me feel your hardness inside of me ?? ...*

as I lick up your juices I keep moaning "mmm" as I taste your unique taste that I love so much. I kiss my way around your sexy thighs and your yOni. I always enjoy being between your legs whether it's using my tongue to lick you to orgasm or with my cock.

*...I lean up on my arms and :) at both of you. I wonder which of you can give me more pleasure by letting me feel your hardness inside of me ?? ...*

I would love to my dear but I need to go. Next time you can have my hard cock because right now it is very hard for you :kiss:

Id love to be buried hard and deep inside of you. Your yoni milking me as I slide inside you, my balls crashing into your body. The sounds of our bodies becomeing one. The whispers and moans that pass though your lips driving me wild as I go pump harder and faster inside you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back