Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite positions ;)

((( morninwould ))) :kiss::)

Well, then that's just one more thing we have in common. . .

I imagine the view of your hips, ass and sexy feet are quite breathtaking in that position. . .actually, I'm imagining it right now. . .:rolleyes:

Well, then that's just one more thing we have in common. . .

I imagine the view of your hips, ass and sexy feet are quite breathtaking in that position. . .actually, I'm imagining it right now. . .:rolleyes:

I'm imagining doing it right now, on a nice thick juicy cock ;) Mmm...

:kiss:

Taking Volunteers?

wish I knew where you could find one of those. . .:rolleyes:

Something like this would do just fine right now ;) :kiss::kiss:

03.jpg

Mmm ;) You mean, considering his spunk feels nice outside? :) :kiss::heart:

(((Sienna))) I just meant that being nice out has me extra horny and that shot looked hot with the cum spurting out. Spunk feels nice anywhere doesn't it but don't worry, I would be aiming for your mouth instead of your yOni :devil:

(((Sienna))) I just meant that being nice out has me extra horny and that shot looked hot with the cum spurting out. Spunk feels nice anywhere doesn't it but don't worry, I would be aiming for your mouth instead of your yOni :devil:

And, I would love to have a mouthful of hot creamy man-cum, so I can savour every single drop. Feeling it slowly going down my throat and tasting it's gorgeous remains on my tongue... Mmm ;)

And, I would love to have a mouthful of hot creamy man-cum, so I can savour every single drop. Feeling it slowly going down my throat and tasting it's gorgeous remains on my tongue... Mmm ;)

What about your cum. . .do you enjoy cleaning it off?

but you're going to save a little to share with me right? Then after you lick my cock clean we'll kiss again and taste each other on your lips, tongue and in your mouth :devil:

I just love the taste of my love juices on my fingers... licking them and tasting them and gathering more. And, I love the idea of sharing them, so that you can enjoy my sweet tangy nectar that you made me make just sucking your cock...Mmm. Isn't SEX wonderful??? ;)

it absolutely is. . .especially when both people (or all three) are focuses on pleasuring each other. . .so fucking fun. . .

and I would love to taste you off your fingers, or off of mine. . .I'm guessing you are absolutely delicious. . .tell me

I just love the taste of my love juices on my fingers... licking them and tasting them and gathering more. And, I love the idea of sharing them, so that you can enjoy my sweet tangy nectar that you made me make just sucking your cock...Mmm. Isn't SEX wonderful??? ;)

It is indeed as im sure is your sweet nectar

it absolutely is. . .especially when both people (or all three) are focuses on pleasuring each other. . .so fucking fun. . .

and I would love to taste you off your fingers, or off of mine. . .I'm guessing you are absolutely delicious. . .tell me

It is indeed as im sure is your sweet nectar

My taste is like that of all women morninwould... sweet and tangy, with a hint of the taste of sea air with its aroma. Fresh, clean and healthy... Mmm

My taste is like that of all women morninwould... sweet and tangy, with a hint of the taste of sea air with its aroma. Fresh, clean and healthy... Mmm

you took the words right out of my mouth. . .Mmmmmm. . .I'll have a taste, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back