Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I lick up your juices I keep moaning "mmm" as I taste your unique taste that I love so much. I kiss my way around your sexy thighs and your yOni. I always enjoy being between your legs whether it's using my tongue to lick you to orgasm or with my cock...

I would love to my dear but I need to go. Next time you can have my hard cock because right now it is very hard for you :kiss:

Id love to be buried hard and deep inside of you. Your yoni milking me as I slide inside you, my balls crashing into your body. The sounds of our bodies becomeing one. The whispers and moans that pass though your lips driving me wild as I go pump harder and faster inside you.

:):kiss::kiss:

*...shares my creamy love juices with VIPER on my fingers before they turn stale. And prepares to listen to his theory :) ...*

*licks your sweet cream off your fingers, sliding my tongue up and down your digits and licking the spots at the bottom btween wher your fingers meet your hands.

He left when you got me involved. I dont think he likes to share very much. I could be wrong. Im a guy, Im wrong often :D :kiss:

*licks your sweet cream off your fingers, sliding my tongue up and down your digits and licking the spots at the bottom btween wher your fingers meet your hands.

He left when you got me involved. I dont think he likes to share very much. I could be wrong. Im a guy, Im wrong often :D :kiss:

*...feeling and watching you consume my cream from my fingers...*

Ummmh... you're probably right VIPER my love.
Oh well, never mind :) :kiss:

*...feeling and watching you consume my cream from my fingers...*

Ummmh... you're probably right VIPER my love.
Oh well, never mind :) :kiss:

Brings your hand to my mouth my tongue teasing your palm licking up and down and side to side making sure all the cream is gone from your hand.

:kiss::rose:

Brings your hand to my mouth my tongue teasing your palm licking up and down and side to side making sure all the cream is gone from your hand.

:kiss::rose:

*...wonders if VIPER would like to lick me clean now I have more ??? ;)...*

I accept the invitation !.. :kiss:

*...I relax and ease back on the couch with my thighs open. Letting VIPER see my yOni has I open her up with both sets of fingers. Nice and velvety pink within, my hood still slightly swollen with arousal. And, my wide vagina with my creamy love juice within...*

*...I relax and ease back on the couch with my thighs open. Letting VIPER see my yOni has I open her up with both sets of fingers. Nice and velvety pink within, my hood still slightly swollen with arousal. And, my wide vagina with my creamy love juice within...*

I drop down between your legs, my hand on your thighs your sweet wetness opened up and ready for me. I kiss your inner thighs my tongue teasing your skin before I lay a kiss on your clit, Humming on your button before lowering my tonge to your yoni to taste your creamy love juice.

I drop down between your legs, my hand on your thighs your sweet wetness opened up and ready for me. I kiss your inner thighs my tongue teasing your skin before I lay a kiss on your clit, Humming on your button before lowering my tonge to your yoni to taste your creamy love juice.

*...closing my eyes feeling your tongue teasing and then licking my clit before eating me out. You send nice shivers up and down my spine has I hear those devouring noises of your mouth... I run my finger though your hair gently, breathing deeper, but relaxed and contented...Mmm...*

*...closing my eyes feeling your tongue teasing and then licking my clit before eating me out. You send nice shivers up and down my spine has I hear those devouring noises of your mouth... I run my finger though your hair gently, breathing deeper, but relaxed and contented...Mmm...*

My tongue probing your sex, sliding in and out to taste your sweet creamy cum. Your fingers in my hair, your nails along my scalp (if you only know what that does to me) I pull you closer to me as my mouth covers your lower lips tasting, eating devouring your pussy.

My tongue probing your sex, sliding in and out to taste your sweet creamy cum. Your fingers in my hair, your nails along my scalp (if you only know what that does to me) I pull you closer to me as my mouth covers your lower lips tasting, eating devouring your pussy.

*...once again I begin to moan with the feel of tiny orgasms that I begin to ride. I release small squirts of fresh love juice from my pee-hole, making my juices warm and very wet for you to drink. But, on my mind most of all is that need to be filled with a hard cock...*

*...once again I begin to moan with the feel of tiny orgasms that I begin to ride. I release small squirts of fresh love juice from my pee-hole, making my juices warm and very wet for you to drink. But, on my mind most of all is that need to be filled with a hard cock...*

I taste your juice as it flows into my mouth, feeling your small cums as I my tongue teases and taste your Yoni.. I hear the need in your voice as you moan and body shakes. I slide up your body looking you in the eyes. The Want the need in your facial expression. I tease my cock head up and down your slit the head rubbing your engourged clit before resting on your lips. Waiting to hear the words before sliding deep inside you.

I taste your juice as it flows into my mouth, feeling your small cums as I my tongue teases and taste your Yoni.. I hear the need in your voice as you moan and body shakes. I slide up your body looking you in the eyes. The Want the need in your facial expression. I tease my cock head up and down your slit the head rubbing your engourged clit before resting on your lips. Waiting to hear the words before sliding deep inside you.

*...gazing back into your eyes, feeling your hardness teasing my yOni lips and clit I want to kiss your lips. I move my mouth closer to yours and slowly we start to play with each others tongues and lips, sucking and biting sensually. My eyes close enjoying that intimate closeness... then I whisper softly...*

Fuck me VIPER... please fuck me my love...

*...gazing back into your eyes, feeling your hardness teasing my yOni lips and clit I want to kiss your lips. I move my mouth closer to yours and slowly we start to play with each others tongues and lips, sucking and biting sensually. My eyes close enjoying that intimate closeness... then I whisper softly...*

Fuck me VIPER... please fuck me my love...

Your breath in my ear fuels my passion, I slide my hard cock deep inside your wet yoni. Our mouths and lips tangled together as I thrust deep inside you. My hardness trobbing as your yoni grips me tight and squeezes. My mouth lowering to your neck and shoudlers kissing you as I pound away.

Your breath in my ear fuels my passion, I slide my hard cock deep inside your wet yoni. Our mouths and lips tangled together as I thrust deep inside you. My hardness trobbing as your yoni grips me tight and squeezes. My mouth lowering to your neck and shoudlers kissing you as I pound away.

*...putting my arms around your shoulders has we kiss, I feel you inside of me, squeezing you tightly in my sacred place. The feel of your heavenly cock thrusting hard just makes our kisses more and more passionate and so intimate...*

*...I begin to ride those orgasms you instill within me, feeling you thrusting and throbbing within me. I begin to jerk towards your thrusts, raising my legs and resting my ankles against your buttocks...*

*...putting my arms around your shoulders has we kiss, I feel you inside of me, squeezing you tightly in my sacred place. The feel of your heavenly cock thrusting hard just makes our kisses more and more passionate and so intimate...*

*...I begin to ride those orgasms you instill within me, feeling you thrusting and throbbing within me. I begin to jerk towards your thrusts, raising my legs and resting my ankles against your buttocks...*

The feel of your heels on me driving me deeper inside you, My hard cock pounding home on your sweet sex. Our lips meeting each other in a wild embrace. Your tightness squeezing me deep then relaxing as I thrust deep inside you. My balls aching and boiling as they slap your your skin.

The feel of your heels on me driving me deeper inside you, My hard cock pounding home on your sweet sex. Our lips meeting each other in a wild embrace. Your tightness squeezing me deep then relaxing as I thrust deep inside you. My balls aching and boiling as they slap your your skin.

*...my breasts begin to move with the motion of our bodies together in harmonious sexual ecstasy. I can feel both my nipples against your chest, your skin, arousing me more and more. I break our kiss to take deep breaths, feeling myself climaxing to a huge orgasm. I start to scream louder now each time your gorgeous cock touches that certain spot within. My fingernails grip your back and my ankles grip your soft yet firm manly buttocks... I'm cumming...*

Last edited:
*...my breasts begin to move with the motion of our bodies together in harmonious sexual ecstasy. I can fee both my nipples against your chest, your skin, arousing me more and more. I break our kiss to take deep breaths, feeling myself climaxing to a huge orgasm. I start to scream louder now each time your gorgeous cock touches that certain spot within. My fingernails grip your back and my ankles grip your soft yet firm manly buttocks... I'm cumming...*

Your lips grip me deep inside you the feel of your nipples brushing up against my chest as your body shakes is all it takes for me to reach my climax. Your body pullng me in closer as your legs and arms clench me in your orgasmic girp. My cock throbbing and shaking violently inside your Yoni as I explode shooting my seed deep inside you. My body falling into yours my lips kissing your skin as I finish cumming inside you.

Well, that was quite the marathon! Wandered in a while ago and watched, then went to play some games, thought I'd stop in again to say hi. So, hi. :D

Well, that was quite the marathon! Wandered in a while ago and watched, then went to play some games, thought I'd stop in again to say hi. So, hi. :D

((Angelica)) ... .first time ive been called a marathon man.. and if it wasnt directed to me.. Im still going to claim it was
:D

Your lips grip me deep inside you the feel of your nipples brushing up against my chest as your body shakes is all it takes for me to reach my climax. Your body pullng me in closer as your legs and arms clench me in your orgasmic girp. My cock throbbing and shaking violently inside your Yoni as I explode shooting my seed deep inside you. My body falling into yours my lips kissing your skin as I finish cumming inside you.

*...together we both cum in orgasmic bliss. Our moans combine and I feel your warm shots of spunk inside of me has I release my liquid love all over your groin and balls, making me so wet. I grip you and hug you tightly has we slowly relax, both trembling in each others arms...Mmm...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back