Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sienna my dear :kiss: I am a lot closer than you think.

Ahh! Are you the butcher in the local market who keeps on staring at me and asking if I want any "rump steak?" whilst looking at my ass for longer than usual? If you are him, I'm sure I would love to try your pork sausage some day, but until then, the lamb and pork cutlets are fine thank you :) :kiss:

TRTartRobyn051.jpg

Nice new Av SIENNA. :rose:

Wishing all a good afternoon. Up from a nap (worked myself into exhaustion) and then out for my usual Thursday coffee night. I bring the laptop along to work later on. I will answer all responses in a few hours, see everyone later.

BrettJ in Canada

Sieeeeeeee ... Love the close up avy

((( Priss ))) :):kiss::rose::rose::rose: :rose::heart:

You are welcome my love, thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I couldn't possibly comment...

Oh you would comment if you were invited ;) Somehow "snowballing" comes to mind if she accepts her adventurous side. If not, you'll be cumming any way :)

Oh you would comment if you were invited ;) Somehow "snowballing" comes to mind if she accepts her adventurous side. If not, you'll be cumming any way :)

Oh, fuck... I'm only down the road! And I'm great fun!!!

Back if anyone is around. Hoping all is well.

BrettJ in Canada

Hugs SIENNA. Aren't all shags, by definition, nice? ;)

You know how incredible you are darlin', how would a sane man say no? :rose:

BrettJ

Author / Working / Sensualist

What is new in your world, you f*ckable sexy bitch? Any interesting plans with the weekend looming? :kiss:

BrettJ in Canada

What is new in your world, you f*ckable sexy bitch? Any interesting plans with the weekend looming? :kiss:
BrettJ in Canada

Planning for a great night out Friday night :) Been invited to a 30th birthday party (one of the old posse). Should be lots of sexy people there because my friend, the birthday girl herself is building a reputation of being a single "party for anything" goer.

Saturday and most of Sunday, mostly chilling so far and probably with our girls this weekend. So, if the weather holds up and continues, there might be some local touring atlast :)

What about you Brett? Planning on working while you can? :)

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

I hope to go to dinner with a friend Saturday. I am out now and working on a new story, want to finish two more tonight, nap, and finish the rest tomorrow. These are shorter, so it is doable.

I read about your friend a page or so back. Is this the new girl in your group from the coffee shop or another friend?

If she's cute, give her something sexy for her birthday. Even at my advanced age, sexy gifts can still be a joy. Hell, I'm still hoping for a birthday f*ck before I turn 60 - which isn't that far off.

BrettJ in Canada

I read about your friend a page or so back. Is this the new girl in your group from the coffee shop or another friend?
BrettJ in Canada

No Brett, this is one of the old gang from the high school days. Supposedly 100% straight ;) Though I doubt those claims and always have since I've known her. I think straight females are rare and in denial of their true natural sexuality :)

grape_vine.gif

It's funny, I think many females are comfortable with bi-sexuality and are inclined that way. I do not think the same is true of males and statistics and surveys tend to agree with my beliefs. Two women are more sensual and soft and two men just look - uncomfortable.

I will be glad to get out of here soon and get home. There are a number of people here now who seem to have issues with volume control. Politically correct or not, none of them are North American. It becomes hard to concentrate with 3 or 4 ethnicities yammering on in their own language at top volume.

BrettJ in Canada

Quite a lot of bi-fem relationships are private, many women/girls don't want to come out in public. It is like myself and Jules, over the past years we both love each other like crazy. Yet, Jules now does not want me to tell people (on here) about what we do or atleast did together.

There are reasons for this which is understandable. She was subjected to male abuse, she is a single Mum and now she is a devoted Catholic, looking for a stable male/female relationship sealed by marriage. I will still be her lover and she mine no matter what :) One day we will meet up and make up for the time we have missed being together :)

Some girls/women go into denial after exploring their bi-sexuality. What they find tends to scare them, because they discover that "identical sameness and empathy"... they simply want to be individual and do not want to share the exact same things they have with other females.

grape_vine.gif

Don't get me started on Catholisism - the religion I believed has f*cked with more people's heads than any other. Their beliefs regarding women infuriate me, I will say that.

I also think it's cultural and generational. I have seen a number of women holding hands and cuddling while riding public transit or walking around. If they weren't girlfriends (lovers) they sure were comfortable with intimacy.

Sorry for the late answer, I changed locales.

BrettJ in Canada - home

Planning for a great night out Friday night :) Been invited to a 30th birthday party (one of the old posse). Should be lots of sexy people there because my friend, the birthday girl herself is building a reputation of being a single "party for anything" goer.

Saturday and most of Sunday, mostly chilling so far and probably with our girls this weekend. So, if the weather holds up and continues, there might be some local touring atlast :)

What about you Brett? Planning on working while you can? :)

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. Enjoy cutting loose a little bit. :kiss::)

Afternoon All!!

Ahh... relaxing and enjoying a lazy day. God knows I need to, I am gonna have a very busy weekend.

Afternoon all, BLU and PRISS.

Out but not relaxing, still writing. I had hoped to be done by the end of business today, but it won't happen. By tonight / early tomorrow, yes. Working as much as I can but the body demands rest and I've learned to listen.

When I finish this, I will take a small break and dive into the next batch.

BrettJ in Canada

Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope one and all are having a great day. I'm trying to hammer through a rainy Friday before going to catch game 2 of play-off hockey tonight. I am looking forward to a rockin' United Center. :)

Hey there blulilacgrl!

Goooood Afternoon A/all :D

Hey there Miss Priss! How you doin'?
Any more recipes for us?

Ah good afternoon blu,:). So I take it you have no plans for the day except for lounging around the house?

Well other than the standard chores and such... nah not really. Gonna enjoy the peace and quiet

Afternoon all, BLU and PRISS.

Out but not relaxing, still writing. I had hoped to be done by the end of business today, but it won't happen. By tonight / early tomorrow, yes. Working as much as I can but the body demands rest and I've learned to listen.

When I finish this, I will take a small break and dive into the next batch.

BrettJ in Canada

You are a writing machine, Brett. I swear you are always tapping away.

Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope one and all are having a great day. I'm trying to hammer through a rainy Friday before going to catch game 2 of play-off hockey tonight. I am looking forward to a rockin' United Center. :)

Uh oh. Hockey fan? Do you play or just watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back