Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all!

It's a wonderful day! And I second the chicken alfredo Priss! Do you have a recipe you would be willing to share?

Hellooooooooo blulilacgrl and photograph

Yes, I always share *s*

The actual recipe calls for
2 sticks of butter/margarine
1 Qt. of cream
9 oz of parmsean cheese, grated
1/2 clove of crushed garlic
salt and pepper to taste
3 Tablespoons of cornstarch or flour for thickening

I use light margarine and skim milk to make it healthier, but it's not as creamy.

Melt the butter over a medium heat, then add your crushed garlic and saute it just a bit, then add the cream (Save about 1/4 cup of the cream for thickening) and let it come to a very slight boil (I babysit my sauce). Add in the parmesan cheese and stir until it's blended. I then take the 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch and mix it in a separate bowl with the 1/4 cup of cream until there aren't any lumps and add it slowly to the sauce as you may not need it all (Or you may like a thicker sauce and need more than the 3 T.)

Add your salt and pepper and let it just simmer on a low heat.

Prepare your pasta, my family likes corkscrew pasta with this dish. (You can serve it with or without chicken)
Once pasta is cooked, I add the sauce and mix it up and put in a casserole dish, put the chicken in and add a bit of mozz. cheese to the top. Bake it at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes and it's done. :)

*You can use any kind of cream/milk you'd like ... I've made it with cream, half & half, 2% and finally I use skim, so feel free to mess around)

Last edited:
It really does sound delectable but I have a feeling if I ate this my heart would hate me.

I understand that, which is why I've cut out on the richness. I mean, who doesn't love cream? My family eats it up just as well with the skim milk and light margarine :)

Yes, I always share *s*

1 Qt. of cream
salt and pepper to taste

I use light margarine and skim milk to make it healthier, but it's not as creamy.

Melt the butter over a medium heat, then add your crushed garlic and saute it just a bit, then add the cream (Save about 1/4 cup of the cream for thickening) and let it come to a very slight boil (I babysit my sauce). Add in the parmesan cheese and stir until it's blended. I then take the 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch and mix it in a separate bowl with the 1/4 cup of cream until there aren't any lumps and add it slowly to my sauce as you may not need it all (Or you may like a thicker sauce and need more than the 3 T.)

Prepare your pasta, my family likes corkscrew pasta with this dish. (You can serve it with or without chicken)
Once pasta is cooked, I add the sauce and mix it up and put in a casserole dish, put the chicken in and add a bit of mozz. cheese to the top. Bake it at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes and it's done. :)

*You can use any kind of cream/milk you'd like ... I've made it with cream, half & half, 2% and finally I use skim, so feel free to mess around)

This is the same recipe I use to make mine. Very yummy, but not so healthy!

Yes, I always share *s*

1 Qt. of cream
salt and pepper to taste

Melt the butter over a medium heat, then add your crushed garlic and saute it just a bit, then add the cream (Save about 1/4 cup of the cream for thickening) and let it come to a very slight boil (I babysit my sauce). Add in the parmesan cheese and stir until it's blended. I then take the 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch and mix it in a separate bowl with the 1/4 cup of cream until there aren't any lumps and add it slowly to the sauce as you may not need it all (Or you may like a thicker sauce and need more than the 3 T.)

Okay I am so trying this recipe! Need to run to the grocery store! Luckily because I low carb all the cream and butter will work for me! Yes, there are some benefits to dieting. [laughs]

Okay I am so trying this recipe! Need to run to the grocery store! Luckily because I low carb all the cream and butter will work for me! Yes, there are some benefits to dieting. [laughs]

I'm telling you, it tastes great using the light margarine and skim milk, too .. don't be afraid to substitute and make it healthier, it's what I do *s*

Good luck, lemme know how it turns out :rose:

afternoon/evening everyone tonight is softball so this old man is going to get out and play in the sun while it lasts.

Hi Loungers!! :) :kiss: :rose:

Beautiful day again in Manchester UK. Had my air conditioning back on in my office for the first time in ages :) Work is smooth and family is good.

Planning for a great night out Friday night :) Been invited to a 30th birthday party (one of the old posse). Should be lots of sexy people there because my friend, the birthday girl herself is building a reputation of being a single "party for anything" goer. She might have realised that once you are passed 29, there is a certain something about you that wasn't there before, and it makes you value time and life more preciously. Like in my case... OMG! I'm going to be 40 in ten years from now :D

HMR, where are you from? Somewhere in the UK or Europe? :confused:

Beautiful day again in Manchester UK. Had my air conditioning back on in my office for the first time in ages :) Work is smooth and family is good.

Planning for a great night out Friday night :) Been invited to a 30th birthday party (one of the old posse). Should be lots of sexy people there because my friend, the birthday girl herself is building a reputation of being a single "party for anything" goer. She might have realised that once you are passed 29, there is a certain something about you that wasn't there before, and it makes you value time and life more preciously. Like in my case... OMG! I'm going to be 40 in ten years from now :D

I'm free on Friday, my dear... and I am quite the funky dancer! She'd love me, I'm sure! Hook a brother up, eh? ;)

:kiss:

uh, i could get to salford quays by friday ... and the printworks ... even canal street. :D

evening, sie. :kiss:

uh, i could get to salford quays by friday ... and the printworks ... even canal street. :D

evening, sie. :kiss:

((( GA ))) :) :kiss:

Funny you should mention that GA, the actual event is near Canal Street and not far from where I work in Ancoats :)

((( GA ))) :) :kiss:

Funny you should mention that GA, the actual event is near Canal Street and not far from where I work in Ancoats :)

i once, a few years ago now, for work, stayed in a hotel just down from canal st. can't recall the name, but it had a very interesting clientele!

i once, a few years ago now, for work, stayed in a hotel just down from canal st. can't recall the name, but it had a very interesting clientele!

Canal Street itself is a notorious Manchester Gay Community, and again close to the cities Italian Community which I know very well. Some of the resident teenagers from that area attended the same RC High School as I did in Hyde :)

Where I actually work is an old mill which used to be owned by a very famous Manchester Italian businessman:) I know the family very well indeed :)

Canal Street itself is a notorious Manchester Gay Community, and again close to the cities Italian Community which I know very well. Some of the resident teenagers from that area attended the same RC High School as I did in Hyde :)

Where I actually work is an old mill which used to be owned by a very famous Manchester Italian businessman:) I know the family very well indeed :)

I spent a wonderful summer staying on Samuel Ogden St, off Whitworth St... a hop, skip and a jump from the fleshpots of Canal St. Happy bloody times, I tell you all!

I'm free on Friday, my dear... and I am quite the funky dancer! She'd love me, I'm sure! Hook a brother up, eh? ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sienna my dear :kiss: I am a lot closer than you think.

I spent a wonderful summer staying on Samuel Ogden St, off Whitworth St... a hop, skip and a jump from the fleshpots of Canal St. Happy bloody times, I tell you all!
((( deft ))) :kiss::) ... ((( HMR ))) :kiss::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back