Shy BBW First Time

It's officially my birthday and since I am single and no one close to help celebrate, I guess I have to be left to my own devices :devil:

Happy early Saturday!(4 am here)

Happy birthday! :rose:

I would love to help you celebrate properly!

It's officially my birthday and since I am single and no one close to help celebrate, I guess I have to be left to my own devices :devil:

Happy early Saturday!(4 am here)

A very happy birthday to you! :kiss:

I would gladly help you celebrate if I could. :)

Back from my morning at the spa. I am now all relaxed and primped up for my pre birthday dinner. But I thought I would stop by before heading off and add a photo from the spa. (after my chocolate indulgence body scrub)

Mmm I wonder if you taste as delicious as you look and that sounds. I bet so.

I love getting to know you all. Thank you for your patience and encouragement as I try to explore this side of me. I am grateful for the many new friendships I have started with you all and you sure have made my birthday weekend memorable. For every photo I have placed on here there are dozens that never make it because I don't like them. I hate cameras and taking pics of me lol but i am trying..

I know it is not customary for the birthday girl to give out "presents" but I wanted to share something special. Call it an extra shot of bravery after the birthday drinks last night but this is my way of thanking each of you for making me feel desired.

:kiss::rose:

I am off for the day and will return later on....maybe then we can celebrate :D

Attachments

• Birthday present for you.jpg
    Birthday present for you.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
I love getting to know you all. Thank you for your patience and encouragement as I try to explore this side of me. I am grateful for the many new friendships I have started with you all and you sure have made my birthday weekend memorable. For every photo I have placed on here there are dozens that never make it because I don't like them. I hate cameras and taking pics of me lol but i am trying..

I know it is not customary for the birthday girl to give out "presents" but I wanted to share something special. Call it an extra shot of bravery after the birthday drinks last night but this is my way of thanking each of you for making me feel desired.

That is a birthday present I can latch on to all day and night.

Very hot. Love the perspective.

That is a wonderful gift!---Very Very beautiful!:rose::rose::kiss:

I hate cameras too but that is such a lovely pic. Mmmmmmmm.:kiss:

Personally, I hate being in front of cameras too...but I love being behind them...and I would so love to have you in front of my lens...

Happy Belated Birthday Ms. luv your thread, subscribed so I don't miss any of your amazing pics

Love to lick the icing off;):devil:

Back