Shy BBW First Time

ms_me_kiss_me

Literotica Guru
Hello everyone.

This is my first time taking a step out of my comfort zone so please be kind. If you are not into BBW and I mean true BBW (not skinny with a few extra pounds) then this will not be a thread you will like. I take no offense because I believe the bigger the girl the more passionate they are. (again I am a little bias on this ) ;)

I am 5'4 with a bust size of 48DDD

Deep breath... here we go :kiss:

Attachments

• Ms Me.jpg
    Ms Me.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Laying on back.jpg
    Laying on back.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Ms Me 2.jpg
    Ms Me 2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 12
Hello everyone.

This is my first time taking a step out of my comfort zone so please be kind. If you are not into BBW and I mean true BBW (not skinny with a few extra pounds) then this will not be a thread you will like. I take no offense because I believe the bigger the girl the more passionate they are. (again I am a little bias on this ) ;)

You look great don't let anyone tell you different.

Hello everyone.

Gorgeous is the word
please show us more

Well thank you all for the warm welcome :kiss: This is a big step for me but getting bolder every moment.

Thank you all for making me feel beautiful, desired and extra special. What a nice early birthday present!I am receiving a lot of PM's with encouragement and naughtiness behind the scenes so if it takes me a little while to answer you know why. But know I will always answer your PM's :kiss:

Hello everyone.

Absolutely incredible and sexy woman .... Gorgeous curves :)

Well since I felt very inspired this early morning.. and before I finally head to bed (it is 4:30 am here) I thought I would thank you all by posting one last photo for today.

Attachments

• Long pendulum breasts.jpg
    Long pendulum breasts.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
Well since I felt very inspired this early morning.. and before I finally head to bed (it is 4:30 am here) I thought I would thank you all by posting one last photo for today.

That will make my work day super hard beautiful!:kiss:

Hello everyone.

Great start so far!!!! I am enjoying what I have seen!!!! Thanks for sharing, I look forward to seeing more from you.

Beauty and artistry, the perfect combination...

Back