Shy BBW First Time

I can not take pics worth a damn, but I do have two hands that could hold the girls while you shoot the pics. :D

I forgot to add these earlier..Maybe it will make some of you rethink offering to be my photographer. As you can tell I am a huge handful ;)

Attachments

• Fun sized.jpg
    Fun sized.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
  • a different view of the girls.jpg
    a different view of the girls.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
Would love to wake up to those delicious candies to suckle on!

I forgot to add these earlier..Maybe it will make some of you rethink offering to be my photographer. As you can tell I am a huge handful ;)

Wow! Thank you for sharing your pics they're amazing. Of all the photos I've seen on here tonight,yours have excited me the most. Beautiful breasts and lovely,sexy pink nipples,thanks again.

Well I am back (not sure one can totally leave Lit) decided I would dip my toes back into the pond. Deep breathe... here goes :kiss:

Silly Ms.....regardless of what our warped and materialistic society seems to think, I am here to add my voice to the plethora of fans you have already amassed. You, sweet one, are absolutely gorgeous. People tend to forget that BBW includes a word that describes you well - beautiful!! Positively stunning! Your courage in posting for all the world to see is commendable, yet I implore you to read and take to heart the responses and comments you are receiving....don't paint yourself into the BBW corner....you are beautiful! Period! Scrumptious, sensual, sexy, scintillating, exquisite, ravishing, delectable and desirable. The photographs you have shared so far (thank you thank you thank you, btw, for allowing us these brief glimpses of perfection!) have all been erotic and arousing and exciting and yes.....cock stiffening. If you doubt my words, just take a peek under my desk and notice the way my slacks are tented out....you caused that reaction, little one! YOU! Your smile is captivating, your skin is soft and silky and in need of my fingers and lips and tongue running random circles across it, your breasts are divine, your nipples are thick and sensitive and suckable, you possess all the right curves in all the right places....and your words are evidence of a charming, warm, sweet, adventurous and free spirited personality that intrigues and calls out to me. You are stunning. Take the comments of your fans to heart - you are beautiful. Believe it. Immerse yourself in the honest compliments and let them convince you of your loveliness. And please...continue to share yourself her so we may all see that angels exist and our neverending search for perfection is not in vain. And yes...I would sooooo volunteer to act as your photographer! I'd even accompany you and CB on your touristy panty spree and capture that fun day for all to gaze upon as well! You are awesome. Really!

Got 2 hands and 2 lips ought to suffice quite nicely. Bet the rest of your body is just as curvalicious as your breasts.;)

Back