First-Time Submissive Seeking Experienced Dom for Guidance and Exploration

Hello,

I’m PhattiePie, a 30-year-old Bi/Pan African American BBW from New York City. I’m new to the BDSM community and am looking for an experienced dominant to guide me in exploring my submissive side.

About Me:

• I’m a curious and open-minded individual who is eager to learn and grow in this dynamic.
  • I value communication, trust, and mutual respect, and I’m committed to building a strong, consensual connection.
  • My interests include reading, music, cooking, anime, art, traveling and I’m looking forward to incorporating these into a dynamic if possible.
What I’m Looking For:

• An experienced dominant who can provide guidance, patience, and understanding as I navigate this new journey.
  • Someone who values clear communication and mutual respect.
  • A dom who is interested in exploring various aspects of BDSM, with a focus on safety and consensual play.
What I Offer:

• A willing and eager attitude to learn and serve.
  • A respectful and communicative partner.
  • An openness to discussing boundaries, limits, and interests to ensure a fulfilling experience for both of us.
My Boundaries and Limits:

• As a first-timer, I’m looking to take things slow and ensure that both parties are comfortable at every step.
  • Hard limits: Anything involving most bodily fluids (scat, blood, etc), Caning, Electric Play, Knife Play
  • Soft limits: Golden shower
I’m looking forward to connecting with someone who can help me explore this part of myself in a safe, respectful, and exciting way. If you think we might be a good fit, please send me a message so we can discuss further.

Thank you for reading,

PhattiePie

Back