short hair

The second girl I slept with had short blonde hair and a little "rat tail". God, the memories of how sexy that looked the first time I came inside her; I took her from behind and the sight of her looking back at me as I thrust into her... biting her lip, moaning, telling me to fill her up... the little rat tail gently swaying in rhythm with her tiny breasts and hips as my pace picked up.

b2d93dd1e49565a845b27416b6c105c4.jpg

Built like a brick fence post....gorgeous!

I had a haircut from a gal with buzzed short hair today. She was probably 6' tall and solid. I tell ya, her moving my head around telling me to keep my head down... really was working for me. Would love a big buzzed woman to boss me around.

She was like a punkier tattoo'd Brienne from Game of Thrones.

(
attachment.php

Attachments

• lit10.jpg
    lit10.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 81
Oh I do love the buzzed look.
Once I was all about long hair, but my wife's gone shorter and shorter as she ages. When she asks me, I tell her I really like it. What I'm really liking is how it annoys her when it grows back, and last week she set up a standing appointment for every second week. When my hair was on that schedule, it just kept getting shorter. I'd love to see her sides with a #1 buzz. Here's hoping!

Back