Sex & Shenanigans

Wow. Wow. Woooowwwww...

Why do you hate it so much?
I am a musician. And opera, like rap, to me, has now musical base whatsoever. I am totally good with anyone who loves those forms or art, it just leaves me dry and bored. No insult meant.

I am a musician. And opera, like rap, to me, has now musical base whatsoever. I am totally good with anyone who loves those forms or art, it just leaves me dry and bored. No insult meant.
No insult taken, I still love you.

And there are tiers to opera. And opera singers. They aren't all amazing. Just like in every genre - imo. But I also love rap... soooo... Lol.

That's why the world is so cool. So many people with different likes and tastes... ❤️

We agree . . . . but I had an afterthought: The entire "cast" could be same sex. Girls doing a girl / guys doing a guy . . . 👍
True, I suppose I was thinking the traditional use of the term but that is a valid point.

I never thought I'd use the word traditional to describe a gangbang.

True, I suppose I was thinking the traditional use of the term but that is a valid point.

I never thought I'd use the word traditional to describe a gangbang.
Well, these days, to be 'politically correct', but also be "inclusive", we must consider all possibilities. I hadn't thought about it 'til you responded with "gender". Thanks for making me re-think . . . . LOL 👍

LOL..... my apologies 👍
Perhaps we could combine the two? Opera + gang-bang = "Sloppera" . . . . ? Just sayin' 😉

Back