Sex & Shenanigans

Anyone care to guess where I’m planning on stopping on today’s motorcycle journey?

View attachment 2349847
6MPx.gif

Once upon a time...

I was in my late thirties and I had invited some friends over. I made two pitchers of frozen margaritas. I ended up drinking about two thirds of them because nobody wanted frozen margaritas...

I do not remember going to sleep in my bed, but I woke up there, fully clothed, with my phone ringing. It was my Mom wondering why I wasn't at work.

Thankfully I was living about a mile away from work at the time...

I was hungover, but I got there in a few minutes.

Later that day I asked if I could order a pizza because... apparently you get hungry after a hangover? Who knew?

Mom ordered us pizza, and I am so lucky to have her in my life.

✨🎀🐦The End🐦🎀✨️​

Once upon a time...

I was in my late thirties and I had invited some friends over. I made two pitchers of frozen margaritas. I ended up drinking about two thirds of them because nobody wanted frozen margaritas...

I do not remember going to sleep in my bed, but I woke up there, fully clothed, with my phone ringing. It was my Mom wondering why I wasn't at work.

Later that day I asked if I could order a pizza because... apparently you get hungry after a hangover? Who knew?

✨🎀🐦The End🐦🎀✨️​

Once upon a time...

✨🎀🐦The End🐦🎀✨️​
Why would we hate you for this? It adorable.

I have a drunk story that is honestly so sweet and wholesome you will hate me for it. I will share later if anyone is interested in G rated content.
I didn’t know there was such a thing as G-rated drinking / hungover stories …

Most of my stories involve jello wrestling / pig statues / orgies / shopping scooters …

Just to name a few.

I didn’t know there was such a thing as G-rated drinking / hungover stories …

Most of my stories involve jello wrestling / pig statues / orgies / shopping scooters …

Just to name a few.
I’m somewhere in the middle. Most of my drunk stories involve me being absolutely hilarious to between 60% and 75% of the people present.

Back