Sex & Shenanigans

I’m also terrible at making the first move … I will flirt and flirt and flirt … and tease .. and insinuate.., and do EVERYTHING… except make the first move.

If you want me, you have to take me.
This is me, too.

Probably one of the reasons I never get laid 🤪
I got so used to being pursued and accepting/rejecting on my terms and now I’m incapable of making the first move lol

Yes, "everyone wants me so I don't know how to make the first move" is exactly my problem....
Hey, we each have our own challenges! I have the problem that I am too comfortable with guys, so I think we're all just friends, and do not pick up on flirting at all. A guy actually started writing "I'm flirting with you" into his messages because I'm quite literal & not great at picking up nuance in text form 🤷‍♀️

I’m not sure why but this made me think of most of the men in here.

giphy.gif

Hey, we each have our own challenges! I have the problem that I am too comfortable with guys, so I think we're all just friends, and do not pick up on flirting at all. A guy actually started writing "I'm flirting with you" into his messages because I'm quite literal & not great at picking up nuance in text form 🤷‍♀️
Or he's bad at flirting...

(I am an expert at bad flirting...)

Hello Shenanigans!

Quick question how do you subtly tell someone you like them in a professional setting?
Is that a question of how you prefer someone to be in a professional setting?

Or you like them like them 😈 but it's like at the office or something?

Skip the flirting. Just say what you want. Sure, asking random strangers if they want to fuck will most likely get you slapped, but it will pay off.

Back