Sex & Shenanigans

Alright clowns, I'm here.

hold-your-applause-please-dr-dean-archer.gif

Now where's the damn TL;DR update I was promised?
Heyyyy! 😘

Yeah, but I think Snoopy is a war hero with all his battles against the Red Baron.

But then Scooby has put a lot of criminals behind bars...
And Scooby seems to enjoy his job more than Snoopy... But I'm not sure that's true. I might be making that up.

But... how do you know what he's into, Taegul?
Look. I didn't want to say anything but here's the truth. Several years ago, I worked at a convenience store for this guy. Some high roller wanted to buy out the place along with everything else on the block so he could tear it all down and build a shopping center. So the guy hired me to dress like a ghost and scare my boss and the neighbors into selling.

I totally would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling pricks. They hauled me off in handcuffs in The Mystery Machine and that's when the strobe light came on and the disco ball dropped from the ceiling of the van. My God, I've never seen so much K-Y jelly used. I've been in weekly therapy ever since and I really don't want to go into more detail as I'm still having nightmares about it.

Look. I didn't want to say anything but here's the truth. Several years ago, I worked at a convenience store for this guy. Some high roller wanted to buy out the place along with everything else on the block so he could tear it all down and build a shopping center. So the guy hired me to dress like a ghost and scare my boss and the neighbors into selling.

I totally would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling pricks. They hauled me off in handcuffs in The Mystery Machine and that's when the strobe light came on and the disco ball dropped from the ceiling of the van. My God, I've never seen so much K-Y jelly used. I've been in weekly therapy ever since and I really don't want to go into more detail as I'm still having nightmares about it.
Hmm. That just seems like a good time to me...

Did anyone get to catch the northern lights pop off last night?? ✨

We could actually see them in Florida! It was very faint. But it was there. It could be seen much better through a lens.

It’s funny, I wanted to see the northern lights my whole life. Two months ago I saw them 4 days in a row and then I saw them in Florida, of all places (though hardly worth mentioning in terms of a show).

There were some spectacular showings all over. @alwaysaway sent me pics of the Aurora Australis, which was amazing.

We could actually see them in Florida! It was very faint. But it was there. It could be seen much better through a lens.

It’s funny, I wanted to see the northern lights my whole life. Two months ago I saw them 4 days in a row and then I saw them in Florida, of all places (though hardly worth mentioning in terms of a show).

There were some spectacular showings all over. @alwaysaway sent me pics of the Aurora Australis, which was amazing.
Holy shit! Pmann up past midnight! Is this what happens to the elderly? Trouble sleeping?

PS - the northern lights weren't in fla. That was a nuclear glow from DeSantis's environmental policies.

Back