Sex & Shenanigans

@Kitty_so_frisky why are you mad at me for trying a mushroom taco I never said I loved it 🤣

I always try things at least once

Hmmm, things to try once... mushroom tacos, nope not on the list. Good job being willing to try it. I can think of a lot of other things to try first, but that's probably because I hate mushrooms and might be slightly biased.
I do hate mushrooms, but the angry face is at calling something a “taco” with them present

Whatever do you mean??? Lol. It's a tidbit of knowledge that enriched my life. I'd wondered the exact date Oldsmobile was dissolved.

I'm relieved to finally know.

I'll sleep well tonight.
Smartass 😆

Kay. Had no idea, I only chose it since whenever I think "American gas guzzler" I think of this thing.
Ugly, huge, and it's in like every single movie ever made. No wonder they died out!

1970-oldsmobile-delta-88
I love cars, even this fine example of mediocrity. Oldsmobile died due to many factors, as did Pontiac, but that's for a different discussion. An Olds Cutlass or 442...? Great cars. Most new vehicles, even the smallest of examples, produce a lot more power while being significantly more efficient.

I thought the date was ironic since we're a week away from the 20th anniversary.

Smartass 😆

I love cars, even this fine example of mediocrity. Oldsmobile died due to many factors, as did Pontiac, but that's for a different discussion. An Olds Cutlass or 442...? Great cars. Most new vehicles, even the smallest of examples, produce a lot more power while being significantly more efficient.

I thought the date was ironic since we're a week away from the 20th anniversary.
As a life long car person... I was tempted to make some Olds jokes but stopped myself (yeah, that amazed me too) because this crowd doesn't care, even remotely. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm pretty sure, the fact you could comfortably have a 3 way orgy in the back seat of an Olds 88, and another in the front seat at the same time? Maybe they'd like that. But.. no worries. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smartass 😆

giphy.gif

As a life long car person... I was tempted to make some Olds jokes but stopped myself (yeah, that amazed me too) because this crowd doesn't care, even remotely. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm pretty sure, the fact you could comfortably have a 3 way orgy in the back seat of an Olds 88, and another in the front seat at the same time? Maybe they'd like that. But.. no worries. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There were advantages to those old boats! Of course, I got the side eye from a couple of early girlfriends' dads when I showed up in a shagin wagon. 😆

Back