Sex in front of others?

No, we have had sex in front of friends like once we were camping with some friends and we had this cabin that was wide open like just a big open space and our friends started to make out so we were like if they are might as well do it as well so we were having sex in front of them and they were having sex in front of us. was amazing.

Her sister watching us was the 1st time she has watched someone have sex though and she said she enjoyed it.

Sex is beautiful in my view.

That's extremely hot and fulfilling my voyer side. Thanks for sharing.

Me and an ex discussed this on several occasions, even which friends we would ask or if we should find a couple online.Unfortunately, we never got around to finding anyone.

I've been watched so many times, not just in outdoor sex but leaving the drapes open for neighbours too, I don't mind it.

Penny and I have been watched a few times but only by a close friend. So fucking hot for both of us. I would like to try it in front of strangers once but I know that's beyond penny's line.

Have you ever had sex in front of others? If so, please share your experiences and how you felt about it.
Um.... I recently went home with a guy I met and when we started to have sex we were alone in the room. When we finally finished there were some other guys in the room.... at first I was surprised as I was so into it I didn't realize anyone had come in and was embarrassed. Then one of the guys offered me a beer.

My first.

We were all cumming back from a party. The girl I started seeing was horny all the time. There were 3 of us in the back seat 3 up front. My girlfriend started to rub me and then undid my pants and pulled me out. Stroking and kissing me , the others kept talking and they knew what was happening. Then she got on me and was crushing my erection with her pants on and then told me to hang on. Zip went her pants and soon she was riding me and my friend beside us watched and smiled. 3 friends up front yelled for us to wait till we got home but she came right away and bit down on my shoulder and I still have the scar. We were the talk of grade 12 that next week.

when i was younger this happened several times, once on a greyhound bus travelling 14 hours, and then in a hotel room 2 couples in different beds.

So horny to share. We did that up at the lake. I was shy and his girlfriend was not. We somehow made it work. The 80s were great!! I saw them go at it about 10 times in 2 days. My girlfriend was not into sex at the time. I was patient.

Not sure why some of my posts got edited. clitch maybe. Anyways hope everyone is great and I enjoy reading what you all share and hope you have been aroused by what I have shared with me and my girlfriend :)

I've been watched so many times, not just in outdoor sex but leaving the drapes open for neighbours too, I don't mind it.
What are your neighbors' comments after, or do they just show up to see what you have to show them? I am moving to your neighborhood.

Back in the 80's and 90's my ex wife and I used to advertise in swingers contact magazines to meet with other couples for same room sex. Not swapping, just each coup!e making out with their respective partners in front of each other.

There was never a shortage of couples interested in joining in.

Memories of magical moments.

Ive had a dream about this idea once, a girl i know and her friends all come over to watch movies and whilst they are me and the girl are siting together with her now naked and shes just reverse cowgirl leaning back on me with her feet on my knees slowly bouncing and the friends are just going with it as though its a normal thing were doing.

Never full blown sex being watched; close once but ended up becoming a gang bang.

The closest thing is being watched getting BJ's and HJ's. More the BJ's than the HJ's.

Most were females, usually a friend of the woman doing it. One time it was my cousin while he was driving the car and I sat behind the passenger seat so he would look back and watch her head go up and down and making me cum while he was driving.

Then there was road head. Basically for me it was pretty much oral which if you believe oral is cheating then it counts.

hORNY

Horny to see how my girlfriend seduce a friend here or out at drinks or a supper and we take him home and I get to see how she has her fun. Gets me aroused everytime we have a friend over.

Well this is from the other side of it -

This was in the late 90s, my gf at that time and I had gone to a Christmas Party. Her bf, had been at the party and had left with this guy. She and I stayed and as things were ending we decided to go home. So when we got to the house, the minute I opened the door we could hear them having sex in her bedroom. She was screaming out.. "Fuck me.. drive that huge cock in my pussy... yes fuck me good." and you could hear the skin slapping on skin. I wanted to go watch but the gf was not to cool to the idea. But the longer we stayed in the house to more it started to get to her... They had left the door open and we looked in... and there they were fucking like rabbits. Neither one knew we were there.. as they were drunk and too much into what was going on. We watched for about 5 mins and then she took my hand and we went to her room. She turned around after closing her door and kissed me and I could tell she was so horny she couldn't stand it.. she tore her clothes off and said "Fuck me NOW!" Which I did. Off came the clothes, and in went my cock and she was so wet it was running down her legs and there was no need for any lube... she was dripping wet... The minute I entered her she came.. and gushed all over me... and she started to shove her ass back against me telling me... FUCK ME FUCK ME almost like a chant. I grabbed her ass and started pounding for all I was worth and she screamed and yelled with each thrust and kept saying .. yes fuck me... yes... god yes... do it hard....
Until we both came hard and she squirted all over the place... and then just fell face forward on the bed with me on top of her.
She was never more horny or so hot or wet again like that. She loved it but later I guess it bothered her that she watched her friend so denied she liked it. It never happened again but damn was that hot.

Back