Sex in front of others?

:heart: Thank you for the warm welcome and rememberin me after all this time.

We have a strange society. The women are divided into "good girls" and slits. The "Good Girls", and my cousin is one are the chaste, pious, victorian women - they only indulge in sex to oblige their husbands, and to have kids. Once she conceived and provided her husband with a lover, she felt her obligations were at an end. I'm sure more than arousal, what she felt was disgust at us. She warned me several times (in private) to not encourage the "perversions" of her husband. He only wanted something more than vanilla sex.

Are you kidding? How could I forget you? :) ;)

Her loss, I guess; although it's this type of society you describe to blame

So, I'm staying across from the Sheraton in midtown Manhattan; HUNDREDS of windows in sight...I really hope someone has the impulse to leave their shades open tonight....

I've been fucked up against my glass porch door and loved it. Also in the back of a friends car while parked for fireworks . One time I was fucking on a island in the river and a DNR boat stopped to watch. Thought I wad gonna get a ticket for that one. I like knowing people are watching. Makes me want to show off

Never on purpose, but we had a friend of ours watch us through the window of a cabin. She had a birds-eye view.
She told my wife later about it, and that she was rubbing herself for all she could while she watched....
:)

Does on a webcam count?

And during a threesome, the other guy told this woman we both knew "I want to watch you suck his cock" so he watched her blow me for 10 minutes while he stroked his cock before joining back in the fun

I've been fucked up against my glass porch door and loved it. Also in the back of a friends car while parked for fireworks . One time I was fucking on a island in the river and a DNR boat stopped to watch. Thought I wad gonna get a ticket for that one. I like knowing people are watching. Makes me want to show off

Must have been a good show.

Often, and sometimes the person or persons watching would join in as well. Bfs, gfs, friends or family members. I don't mind being watched, and I've always seem to put more effort into fucking when I am. I'd hate to be known as a lame lay.

been watched on two occasions.

1st time was fucking a girl while two guys watched, they came on us as we fucked.
And recently getting a blow job from a guy while a girl watched.

First time was in front of my best friend. It started a something very good for all of us.

I've been watched on a few ocassions. Most recently was after a swingers party a friend of mine hosts every few weeks. It was myself and a couple, the husband watched his wife and I. After we both came once he joined in.

I may have posted this somewhere before, LOL. About a decade ago, my partner and I were spending vacation time camping near a famous nude beach off Vancouver Island. One morning at the beach we watched a very tanned and fit young couple scramble out of their log sleeping shelter and run into the ocean. Waist deep or a bit more, and she hopped on to ride, clearly they were fucking. This got us horny, and about an hour later we went for a swim. Yes, it's easy since the flotation factor is good in salt water. She bounced a little, and I came inside her before long. Somebody yelled from the beach (40 yards or so), "get a room." We were a little embarrassed, but it was really exciting to be watched! We took our time getting out of the water...

Been watched on many occasions, whether just masturbating, or full sex. Love to pull over in a dark lay by and start with a little fingering and see wat happens. Luckily I have a very supportive and enthusiastic fuck buddy who accompanies me on dogging adventures for safety reasons. The thrill of meeting strangers cannot be beaten!

I've never been watched (that I'm aware of), but I like the idea of performing for someone, peeping.

I recently moved into a townhouse, and my bedroom wall is shared with my (older, single male) neighbour's bedroom. I could hear him fucking someone the other night.

So, in return I was a little more vocal myself last night - moaning, and generally enjoying myself. I really got off on the thought of him hearing me orgasm.

That would make my evening interesting.

had this happen in a hotel last year. we had a knock on our door, then the next room opened. I'm sure he got a hooker. for 2 hours, banged the headboard off the wall and she moaned like crazy

while camping in Utah last year we were going at it at night in our tent. Our light was out but I didn't know that he had bought the cheapest tent he could find. It seems we had attracted a group of fellow campers who were enjoying the silhouetted show by moonlight.

Back