Sex in front of others?

while camping in Utah last year we were going at it at night in our tent. Our light was out but I didn't know that he had bought the cheapest tent he could find. It seems we had attracted a group of fellow campers who were enjoying the silhouetted show by moonlight.

Nice.

Not when you come out to pee and find a bunch of guys grinning with their cell phones out.....

I masturbate frequently when I am out in public... sometimes I insert vibrators in my pussy and go out shopping or to restaurants...i have flashed many times in public too...I would love to have sex or double penetration in public.. when I am driving my car alone, I removed my skirt and starts masturbating myself while driving..

Yes please!

I have in the past many times. One that comes to mind is the time I had sex with my then GF's friend while my girlfriend watched us.

I masturbate frequently when I am out in public... sometimes I insert vibrators in my pussy and go out shopping or to restaurants...i have flashed many times in public too...I would love to have sex or double penetration in public.. when I am driving my car alone, I removed my skirt and starts masturbating myself while driving..

ok that's plain hot, dangerous, but hot

So right now I'd love to be having sex with another lady while my wife was having ex with the other lady's husband in the same room. Of course I'd love to also have some sort of DP with both of the ladies too.

My situation is pretty different from the typical household.

It's my wife and I and 3 younger women full-time and a few 'stragglers', college friends of the girls, who openly enjoy ourselves wherever we happen to be in the house or yard (very private country place).

Inevitably it's both further arousing watching and being watched and inspiring to others to join the fun.

one of my big fantasies would be same room sex with another couple..

watching and being watched.

and who knows...

probably would need to be a couple that you know a least a bit...

ummmmmmmm

Back