sex and religion

statusq said:
First, i agree w/ Mysticcal's comment about sex being an energy thing. Loving sex is where both partners are into giving more than taking, in action and energy. i know this older woman who talks about how unhealthy promiscuity is because you're giving away part of yourself. Well, that may be true, but it need not be unhealthy. although i've never been fortunate enough to be promiscuous, i've always found sexual encounters to be revitalizing.

Wow...some wacky older woman! What is so inherently wrong to want to give away something of yours? I can only imagine what she thinks of Santa Claus!:eek:

This is

a chick thread. I don't know who would think about any form of "religion" while fucking a good tight pussy.

Re: This is

Zurich said:
a chick thread. I don't know who would think about any form of "religion" while fucking a good tight pussy.

Another quarter heard from :rolleyes:

I don't know who would think about any form of "religion" while fucking a good tight pussy

Speaking as the owner of one, if there's any time I'm likely to holler for God it's when I am in the grip of a roaring good orgasm. God wanted to make sure he'd hear from us sometime...

I don't know who would think about any form of "religion" while fucking a good tight pussy.

You'd be amazed how many sexual hang ups men can have from religion. Its not a problem which is exclusive to females. My ex husband was raised strict assembly of god. He had a lot of guilt he had to work through sexually and sometimes his religious concerns won out over passion, even in the heat of the moment.

For example, there are all these men out there trying to get their wives to have anal sex and the wives say no ...well, ironically, *I* actually asked my ex to experiment with anal with me one time and he said "GOD NO! Thats sodomy and sodomy is a sin!!!!!" He was seriously freaked out. Not becuase he thought it was "gross" or "unclean", etc...but because he thought "god" wouldn't approve.

I'm sure there are other men like that out there

Re: This is

Zurich said:

is it a "dude thing" just to interject some nonsence without actually reading any of the posts or having any idea of what the conversation is about? no, wait, its just a idiot thing. I dont want to insult a whole gender based on you alone- your enough of an insult to your gender as it is.

is this a flame? I don't know. We're all aloud to lash out at least once right???

this guy sounds like the most religeoulsy/sexually oppressed person on lit. if he'd have actually read the question I suppose he would have had to say. "God doesn't like sex, its a sin, so when I'm sinning, I try not to think about God. That reminds me that I'm sinning. And that spoils my fun."

Ok, I'm off my bitch-box now. (like a soap-box, only bitchier)

Re: Re: This is

sweetnpetite said:
is it a "dude thing" just to interject some nonsence without actually reading any of the posts or having any idea of what the conversation is about? no, wait, its just a idiot thing. I dont want to insult a whole gender based on you alone- your enough of an insult to your gender as it is.

is this a flame? I don't know. We're all aloud to lash out at least once right???

this guy sounds like the most religeoulsy/sexually oppressed person on lit. if he'd have actually read the question I suppose he would have had to say. "God doesn't like sex, its a sin, so when I'm sinning, I try not to think about God. That reminds me that I'm sinning. And that spoils my fun."

Ok, I'm off my bitch-box now. (like a soap-box, only bitchier)
thank you for posting, cause as I was reading down I was about to climb on my bitch box as well....but now I can just sit back and go "what she said".

chicks

think too much. A fuck is a fuck. Natural and feels good. What other concept should I be thinking about during this? Just a question.

A fuck is a fuck. Natural and feels good. What other concept should I be thinking about during this? Just a question.

I never disagreed with you. I am very open about sex and I'm not the typical woman who overemotionalizes the experience. I do enjoy romantic love making but I also enjoy fucking. I was just saying that there are MEN out there who have problems enjoying sex because of their religion. My religion embraces sex, so for ME its not a problem.

Re: chicks

Zurich said:
think too much. A fuck is a fuck. Natural and feels good. What other concept should I be thinking about during this? Just a question.
Well, if the men out there would pay attention and do what they should, us 'chicks' wouldn't have to think so much while being fucked. How else are we supposed to keep ourselves occupied? :rolleyes:

Re: chicks

Zurich said:

A FUCK IS A FUCK? You actually said that?

Are you serious?

You can explain yourself when you get home from preschool, kiddo.

:rolleyes:

S.

Re: Re: chicks

sheath said:
A FUCK IS A FUCK? You actually said that?

Are you serious?

You can explain yourself when you get home from preschool, kiddo.

S.

Obviously with that kind of emotional depth, he has no idea how to get to a fuck. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: chicks

Lust Engine said:
Obviously with that kind of emotional depth, he has no idea how to get to a fuck. :rolleyes:

That explains it. :)

S.

Woah

there ladies. I spend my day interpreting examinations, X rays, MRIs and recommending, implementing surgical procedures. The last thing I need is a chick who needs to analyze whether or not good sex is a moral question of some kind. I've found many attractive females who just want a good fuck. I actively avoid females who need to philosophize about it.
Thank you white mage goddess for your reasonable response.

Re: Woah

Zurich said:
there ladies. I spend my day interpreting examinations, X rays, MRIs and recommending, implementing surgical procedures. The last thing I need is a chick who needs to analyze whether or not good sex is a moral question of some kind. I've found many attractive females who just want a good fuck. I actively avoid females who need to philosophize about it.

Then you need not waste your time on this thread.

Zurich said:
wow, guess I missed something then....I was pretty sure you were lumping us all in a category and criticizing us for believing that sex can have more of a depth than physical pleasure.

I am totally in agreement that a good fuck is what is needed now and then....and generally would like them more than I get them....but I am not going to go fuck someone that I can't stand just to get off....I can do that better alone and am sure it would be more satisfying.

But in a loving relationship, I believe that sex can be a spiritual experience, when you are really connected to a person. I don't sit there analyzing it, or philosophizing it....and frankly, am not thinking about religion when making love with someone.....but I also think denying that there is anything more to having sex than a physical release is missing a lot....IMHO.

I'll put it this way

I consider myself fortunate to have relationships with women who really LIKE men, who don't have to analyze sexual relations. Men and women basically want the same thing. Where in my replies did I say I didn't respect, enjoy and have fun with these sexy, intelligent women?

Zurich said:

well now, if you had started out saying this, you might have done better. It gives the impression that maybe you did read more than just the title of this thread. Although, I still don't think you read enough of the responses to see what the conversation was about. And if you start out with a premis like: chicks think too much, what do you expect. men too have hangups regarding sex and religion. while this reply is better, I still feel its pretty shallow.

None of us where considering sex with YOU in terms of weather or not its moral. Its not like you where hitting on us and we said "hold up, lets talk about the philisophical ramifications of this" Its actually a reaction to some of the posts I'd seen (like the rape fantasy thread) where someone just poked in and says "you guys are sick" or "i'm disturbed by what you are saying here" or 'burn in hell sinners' or whatever.

Now something in the title of this thread drew you to it, so why don't you dig a little deeper, because I still stand by what I said earlier, despite your protests that its natural. I'll bet you where raised to be very religious, possibly catholic, though not neccesarily. Lets just say, it wouldn't suprise me.

oh yeah, we like to be refered to as 'women'

and comming accross as

condesending will not win you any femail fans. If you talk like that in real life, I think you'll have a lot of oportunity to think about religion.

Re: I'll put it this way

Zurich said:
I consider myself fortunate to have relationships with women who really LIKE men, who don't have to analyze sexual relations. Men and women basically want the same thing. Where in my replies did I say I didn't respect, enjoy and have fun with these sexy, intelligent women?

where in your reply did you say anything close to that?

I'm

Anglican but fail to understand what difference this makes. By the way Sn'P, I've never had to discuss religion and fucking with the women I enjoy. Is this a matter of class and taste? Food for thought maybe.

Re: Re: chicks

entitled said:
Well, if the men out there would pay attention and do what they should, us 'chicks' wouldn't have to think so much while being fucked. How else are we supposed to keep ourselves occupied? :rolleyes:

The old joke
The guy is humping away, thinking "Man, I'm REALLY nailing her!"
The girl is laying there thinking"Peach, I think I'll paint the ceiling peach"

Zurich said:

In case you missed it, there're guys here philosophizing about it too :D

Re: I'm

Zurich said:
Anglican but fail to understand what difference this makes. By the way Sn'P, I've never had to discuss religion and fucking with the women I enjoy. Is this a matter of class and taste? Food for thought maybe.
Actually, it's a matter of intelligence level. Some of us are simply smart enough to be able to handle thinking of the various effects that religion has on sex.

Re: Re: Re: chicks

James G 5 said:
The old joke
The guy is humping away, thinking "Man, I'm REALLY nailing her!"
The girl is laying there thinking"Peach, I think I'll paint the ceiling peach"
Not peach. Too... pastel. *nods* A dark rose undertone with cream sponged over the top, especially near the light. Kind of fading out to the darker color as it nears the edges of the room. Yeah... And that dark paneling has GOT to go...

Back