Sensualdreamer.

Hi SD, I see you've seized this domain. Very nice. Someone even had the courtesey to name it for you:D Hope you are enjoying your evening:rose:

John

well wtg...excellant way to get your own thread...
I'm not surprised you always cook up somthing interesting... ;) :D
Guess she should be glad not to have gone to the range with you huh? :rose:

btw... the nasties up front moved out this week. :nana::nana:

Hi SD, I see you've seized this domain. Very nice. Someone even had the courtesey to name it for you:D Hope you are enjoying your evening:rose:

John

Well hello John - so nice of you to drop by, oh yes I was unaware of the existance of this thread until another litster kindly informed me of it. Who knew that it would take me a damn year before I made my first (?) officially known Lit enemy :devil: Feel free to visit any time :D

well wtg...excellant way to get your own thread...
I'm not surprised you always cook up somthing interesting... ;) :D
Guess she should be glad not to have gone to the range with you huh? :rose:

btw... the nasties up front moved out this week. :nana::nana:

LoL - hmm I'm wondering since this is officially my thread, do I have to keep posting what I'm cooking on the dinner thread :confused: Haha I would invite anyone to go to the gun range w/ me...as has been said by one regular to me "If I had to go to war, I would want you to have my back."

Yay for you!!!

LoL - hmm I'm wondering since this is officially my thread, do I have to keep posting what I'm cooking on the dinner thread :confused: Haha I would invite anyone to go to the gun range w/ me...as has been said by one regular to me "If I had to go to war, I would want you to have my back."

Yay for you!!!
if you didn't get respect from your cooking then your shooting outta take care of it!

I think you can do anything you'd like on here as it has your name on it! :rose:

Just peeking in to wave hello to the woman who started this thread and said she was gone forevermore...

*I see you :D*

It just goes to show you're too much for her. :p

Hahaha - umm well it's takes a special type of person to be able to handle me - usually people who have tried end up exasperated and w/ prematurely gray hair (in some cases they lose it :cool:) :eek:

Hell, I was hoping to start a thread about SD.

Oh I appreciate that - but like I said, after this thread - well now I know why I never started a thread for myself...these things are a bitch to keep up w/ -it doesn't leave me time to play on the other threads :(

Just peeking in to wave hello to the woman who started this thread and said she was gone forevermore...

*I see you :D*

Ummm *looking around* huh? What are you seeing that I'm not :confused:

Well really anything SD and Random has to have some level of awesome to it, no??! ;)

Haha well I won't disagree w/ you on that - random is much better than boredom for me ;) If I get bored, I get mischievous and then usually end up in a bit of trouble :eek: Trust me on that, I've got a few stories I could tell

I think I saw her too earlier on... interesting to say the least ;)

Hello SD, by the way :)

Well hello Arnold - how you doing? Mis-behaving or something?

I'm very well thank you, how are you? And why haven't we spoken before? ;)

Not misbehaving just yet, the night is young though :D

Right now, I'm a mix of stoked (gun range tonight!) and exhausted the heat down here has been brutal - and I'm actually thinking of grilling out *shaking my head* at least it takes the heat out of the house ;)

I'm not sure why we've not spoke before - I've usually got the gift of gab, and I'll mostly talk to anyone (perhaps that's why - maybe I've scared you off :p )

Ohhh well if you're on Lit, I can say that misbehaving is bound to happen :D

Right now, I'm a mix of stoked (gun range tonight!) and exhausted the heat down here has been brutal - and I'm actually thinking of grilling out *shaking my head* at least it takes the heat out of the house ;)
Yeah, must say that for all my complaining about the UK not going much above 70, I have grown quite attached to it. I'm not sure I could cope with it being that hot though :eek:

I'm not sure why we've not spoke before - I've usually got the gift of gab, and I'll mostly talk to anyone (perhaps that's why - maybe I've scared you off :p )
You hadn't scared me off - that thread about PM's might have worried me a bit though :p

Ohhh well if you're on Lit, I can say that misbehaving is bound to happen :D
I'm sure it will :D

Yeah, must say that for all my complaining about the UK not going much above 70, I have grown quite attached to it. I'm not sure I could cope with it being that hot though :eek:

You hadn't scared me off - that thread about PM's might have worried me a bit though :p

I'm sure it will :D

Ughhh send some of that weather my way!!! I want...NOW!!!! Pretty please :rose:

Well I'm glad I've not scared you off, and the best rule of thumb to assure your PMs don't wind up on that thread, is if in doubt don't ;) Or perhaps take a look through the thread to see what sort of PMs made the wall of shame fame :D

Ughhh send some of that weather my way!!! I want...NOW!!!! Pretty please :rose:
I'd be happy to, you're quite welcome to it :)

Well I'm glad I've not scared you off, and the best rule of thumb to assure your PMs don't wind up on that thread, is if in doubt don't ;) Or perhaps take a look through the thread to see what sort of PMs made the wall of shame fame :D

I don't generally send PMs out, for fear of appearing on that thread mainly :D

I'd be happy to, you're quite welcome to it :)

I don't generally send PMs out, for fear of appearing on that thread mainly :D

*Sigh* it's finally cooler now that it's evening but still would be nice to have it cooler in the day too. Haha too funny - I don't think many use it as it was intended, at least not recently -there are pages of what could've been PMs and it sort of derailed the thread :rolleyes: Perhaps I should submit some that have been holding in que :cool: :D

Back