Sensualdreamer.

Hey girl. Can I just tell you that I love that you have your own thread now. ;)

Good Evening Sensualdreamer! I thought I would pop in and say hi...and thanks for the laughs!

Well hello BNM - how you doing this Tuesday - ever realise that the next three days after have the acronymn of WTF - no wonder people look forward to the weekend :D

And on saturday when the weekend finally there, you can combine it with the two previous days to make TFS (Thank Fuck it's Saturday!!):D

And on saturday when the weekend finally there, you can combine it with the two previous days to make TFS (Thank Fuck it's Saturday!!):D

LoL - good one! Ooooohh and this reminds me, I've got a followup on Thursday w/ my surgeon - you came along right when I needed a reminder, thanks :)

Doing ok, Thanks:)

Oooohhh I'm sorry I missed this on the replies :rose: Glad to hear you're doing ok :)

Good timing lol. Up to much today?:)

Yes it was great timing, and right now I'm procrastinating :eek: I *SHOULD* drag my ass away from the pc and get some stuff done that I need to do - along w/ dinner prep but I'm being lazy :eek: Given my day yesterday tho...I can afford to be a smidge lazy :p

Oooohhh I'm sorry I missed this on the replies :rose: Glad to hear you're doing ok :)

Yes it was great timing, and right now I'm procrastinating :eek: I *SHOULD* drag my ass away from the pc and get some stuff done that I need to do - along w/ dinner prep but I'm being lazy :eek: Given my day yesterday tho...I can afford to be a smidge lazy :p

I on the other hand planned to nothing on my day off, but ended up cleaning my place...ugh!:D

Now I'm off for a drink. Catch you later babe. Enjoy dinner:kiss:

I on the other hand planned to nothing on my day off, but ended up cleaning my place...ugh!:D

Now I'm off for a drink. Catch you later babe. Enjoy dinner:kiss:

Ohhh a drink sounds nice - and some days I swear the guy who lives w/ me is the Tazmanian devil... :mad: It's the downside to living w/ him - he makes the messes and then I end up cleaning them up, on top of everything else that I already handle.

I swear some (not all) men need to go through house training before they even think of getting married :cool:

Back