Schumer and the 2 state solution ELI5

Hamas would not exist in the first place if Israel hadn’t spent decades dehumanising the Palestinians, stealing their land away despite multiple peace agreements agreeing borders and killing/maiming their citizens constantly and consistently.
Look up the terms "Palestinian Jews", and "Palestinian Arabs."

Click the link, they came from CNN via American intelligence and the Biden administration.
"Children make up “between 30 and 40% of the wounded” in Israel's recent airstrikes on Gaza, British-Palestinian surgeon Ghassan Abu-Sittah told CNN's Christiane Amanpour on Thursday.

Speaking from Al Awda Hospital in Gaza, Abu-Sittah said “the overwhelming majority of the wounded are coming from the rubble of their own home.”

I did, so which Intelligence agency position or US Government office does "British-Palestinian surgeon Ghassan Abu-Sittah" presently hold?

Does a ceasefire include releasing the remaining hostages from October 7th?
Thank you. You are the first person to speak the word 'hostages'. All these guys are doing is calling me names, despicable idiots who don't know what they are talking about.

"Children make up “between 30 and 40% of the wounded” in Israel's recent airstrikes on Gaza, British-Palestinian surgeon Ghassan Abu-Sittah told CNN's Christiane Amanpour on Thursday.

Speaking from Al Awda Hospital in Gaza, Abu-Sittah said “the overwhelming majority of the wounded are coming from the rubble of their own home.”

I did, so which Intelligence agency position or US Government office does "British-Palestinian surgeon Ghassan Abu-Sittah" presently hold?
I told you they are all fools. They are Hamas trolls! Why engage with them?

Does a ceasefire include releasing the remaining hostages from October 7th?
As a minimum it should.

Hamas started this round, Israel finished it. It's time for both sides to stop. Too many innocent lives have already been lost. Hamas needs to return the hostages, surrender those responsible for the Oct 7th attack so they can be tried for crimes against humanity.
Turn power back over to the PA, or better yet a joint international governing body.

Israel needs to submit to the ICJ investigation for war crimes, withdraw from Gaza, pay reparations as well to the surviving Palestinians who's home were destroyed and family(s) killed. Assist in the rebuilding of what they destroyed.

This 100 year old problem needs to be addressed, otherwise this will just be another episode in a long list of tragic history of violence.

I hold my hands up: I should have clarified that it was an American source reporting on this.

I should have also clarified that when I read the article originally, I saw what I thought was a disclaimer confirming American intelligence, but I can’t see that now.

I was posting that after a 12 hour shift and should have probably gone to sleep instead of continuing to argue. Thank you for the correction.

As a minimum it should.

Hamas started this round, Israel finished it. It's time for both sides to stop. Too many innocent lives have already been lost. Hamas needs to return the hostages, surrender those responsible for the Oct 7th attack so they can be tried for crimes against humanity.
Turn power back over to the PA, or better yet a joint international governing body.

Israel needs to submit to the ICJ investigation for war crimes, withdraw from Gaza, pay reparations as well to the surviving Palestinians who's home were destroyed and family(s) killed. Assist in the rebuilding of what they destroyed.

This 100 year old problem needs to be addressed, otherwise this will just be another episode in a long list of tragic history of violence.
No one though is saying “exclude the hostages”.

So let me be clear, a ceasefire should include the release of all political hostages, Israeli - and Palestinian.

There are thousands held without charge in the West Bank and a significant proportion are under 16 years old.

So ceasefire now, release all of the hostages. Let the aid flow back into Gaza instead of being blocked, as Anthony Blinken has in fact confirmed today when interviewed.

So let me be clear, a ceasefire should include the release of all political hostages, Israeli - and Palestinian.

There are thousands held without charge in the West Bank and a significant proportion are under 16 years old.

So ceasefire now, release all of the hostages. Let the aid flow back into Gaza instead of being blocked, as Anthony Blinken has in fact confirmed today when interviewed.
Russia and China just vetoed a ceasefire in the security council because it included releasing the hostages.

Speaking of:

https://www.politico.eu/article/fra...ussia-china-scupper-us-cease-fire-resolution/
BRUSSELS — French President Emmanuel Macron announced Friday that France would seek to end the stalemate at the United Nations Security Council, after Russia and China vetoed a U.S. resolution calling for a cease-fire in Gaza.

“After the veto opposed by Russia and China, we will resume [efforts] with a French draft resolution at the Security Council, and work with our U.S., European and Arab partners to find an agreement,” Macron said at the end of European Council summit in Brussels.

^^ this

Great.

Now do J6 detainees...

^ hypocrisy in action.
No hypocrisy, You are the one who is trying to compare Jan 6th to the Israel/Hamas conflict. In fact I never even quoted you, I just pointed out you are trying to move the goal posts.

But now you've decide to engage,so I have no problem smacking you down Carbon water boy.

No hypocrisy, You are the one who is trying to compare Jan 6th to the Israel/Hamas conflict. In fact I never even quoted you, I just pointed out you are trying to move the goal posts.

But now you've decide to engage,so I have no problem smacking you down Carbon water boy.

dudly, exactly what is hypocritical about someone talking shit about the Israeli/Hamas political prisoners and comparing that to those same people calling for the eternal imprisonment of the J6 political prisoners?

Basically, it come down to the question; are you STUPID or something?

dudly, exactly what is hypocritical about someone talking shit about the Israeli/Hamas political prisoners and comparing that to those same people calling for the eternal imprisonment of the J6 political prisoners?

Where the actual fuck did I mention the January 6th protestors, and why are those fucking idiots relevant to the ongoing fucking genocide in Gaza?

Would you just fuck off, please, with your false equivalencies and goalpost movements? Please?

Where the actual fuck did I mention the January 6th protestors, and why are those fucking idiots relevant to the ongoing fucking genocide in Gaza?

Would you just fuck off, please, with your false equivalencies and goalpost movements? Please?

dudly, if you can't see the connection between calling for "all political prisoners in Israel to be freed" and "lock them J6 bastards up forever" you need to see the wizard and get a brain.

dudly, if you can't see the connection between calling for "all political prisoners in Israel to be freed" and "lock them J6 bastards up forever" you need to see the wizard and get a brain.
I never, never, never, not once, ever said “lock them J6 bastards up forever”. Go and check. Didn’t say that. Never made that equivalence.

You did that.

I’m British and I could not give a crap about the J6 idiots.

You’re the one who brought them into this discussion. They’re not relevant. I do not care about them, don’t need to. So please, again, fuck off with your irrelevant false equivalence that literally NO ONE SAID BUT YOU.

I will repeat: release all of the hostages in Israel and Gaza, both Israeli and Palestinian and ceasefire now.

I never, never, never, not once, ever said “lock them J6 bastards up forever”. Go and check. Didn’t say that. Never made that equivalence.

You did that.

You’re the one who brought them into this discussion. They’re not relevant. I do not care about them, don’t need to. So please, again, fuck off with your irrelevant false equivalence that literally NO ONE SAID BUT YOU.

I will repeat: release all of the hostages in Israel and Gaza, both Israeli and Palestinian and ceasefire now.

Sure bro. I'm sure that you have absolutely NO COMMENT regarding anything US and never have...

Meanwhile the rest of the world sees the hypocrisy of your words.

Sure bro. I'm sure that you have absolutely NO COMMENT regarding anything US and never have...

Are you high? Brain dead? Or a troll? Or all of the above?

Go and use the forum search function. I’ve never spoken about the J6 prisoners. Not once, never. Go and check.

I don’t need to make a comparison because I don't care about the J6 idiots. Never mentioned them in relation to Gaza, never will again after this.

You’re going on ignore. Please stop responding to me

^^^^^^^^^^^

Goal post move....

^ hypocrisy in action.

You did that.

Are you high? Brain dead? Or a troll? Or all of the above?
All of the above....
Go and use the forum search function. I’ve never spoken about the J6 prisoners. Not once, never. Go and check.

I don’t need to make a comparison because I don't care about the J6 idiots. Never mentioned them in relation to Gaza, never will again after this.

You’re going on ignore. Please stop responding to me

Back