RIP TX Rad

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
I think word of this may have been going around via PM, but I don't see a public posting.

TX Rad has passed away.

We all knew he'd been sick for some time and he'd joked about maybe pulling an Ogg, but we don't get that choice

TX was a mentor and a bit of a lit big brother to me. Always supported me, always had my back, and although I've been here long enough to have had to say goodbye to some good people here, this one really cuts deep.

It was an honor to know you, good luck on your next journey, my friend.

And I thought it strange that he hasn't been posting anything for a while... This really saddens me.
I didn't know him well, but he was always a kind and level-headed presence on the forum and he will be missed.
May he rest in peace and may he find all the ink and paper where he is now, and of course, plenty of ladies worth writing about.
There has to be some force out there watching over us smut writers, and if there is, TxRad is for sure in their good graces.

Yes. I'm deeply saddened. Tx and I had several things in common and expressed wishes last year to meet in person. I found what I believed to be his obituary two weeks ago, but had been trying to confirm before saying anything.

My condolences to his family, both IRL and here on LitE.

Back