return of dimples?

I don't really have a caption for these lol

It may be caption-less, but it's no less captivating. I agree, I love your geek themed photos. I can tell you love video games, you're a Nintendo girl at heart with that tat. Do you also play board games? Would love to see you riff off of that theme as well.

A little nerdy poll, Skyrim or witcher? XD

Attachments

• 20150613_192426.jpg
    20150613_192426.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 21
  • 20150613_192635.jpg
    20150613_192635.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20150613_192655.jpg
    20150613_192655.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150613_192947.jpg
    20150613_192947.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 20
Random face picture in the middle of my upcoming corset shot, but i just love it =) and I never love pictures of just my face haha

Attachments

• pretty.jpg
    pretty.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 32
Random face picture in the middle of my upcoming corset shot, but i just love it =) and I never love pictures of just my face haha

I can see why you love it, I do too so fierce and sexy.
like an animal right before it pounces on its prey.

Just stumbled apon you thread. You are absolutely amazing! So soft and curvy. Gorgeous face and pink nipples,and suckable pussy lips. The whole package!!!

Concerning the pics, both games pale in comparison to those shots.

As far as the games go, I have to go with Skyrim simply because I invested over 200 hours into that damn game.

I hear you, I'm at well more than 200 hours .. elder scrolls is probably my favourite series.
Witcher 3 has good potential though, I just haven't played it too much yet.

Thanks for the very sweet and creative compliments guys, started my Sunday off with a lot of smiling

A little nerdy poll, Skyrim or witcher? XD

Hard decision. I find the characters and storyline in the Witcher much more compelling, but I enjoy the overall sense of freedom with Skyrim's open world design.

I guess it would depend on my mood. If I am in the mood to be entertained with less effort it would be The Witcher with its heavily structured storyline, multiple cinematic scenes, and well-developed characters. If I feel like putting forth greater effort and finding hidden parts of the game or simply wandering the countryside doing limitless quirky side quests and not feeling rushed to complete the main story, my choice is Skyrim.

As for the pictures, I thoroughly enjoyed both.

Back