return of dimples?

OnCloudSixty9

Literotica Guru
Hi yall,

I used to post here somewhat regularly with a bit of a nerd girl theme, I'm back with all my dimples!

Brief bit about me: I'm 27 and 5'6 on a tall day. Naturally brunette but it sometimes ends up shades of red.. and 36DD ^.^

I'm a horse trainer for a living and very introverted so my main hobbies are movies and video games. Favourite games include wow, elder scrolls series, professor layton series, Zelda series, harvest moon, and little things I find on steam. Just got a ps4 so I've been enjoying witcher 3 and wishing my internet would cooperate enough to download eso...

I'm bi.. and prefer older men (30s to late 40s )/women my age but really am open minded. I'm a bit of a sub and a little into dd/lg but neither to an extreme sense.
Since people keep asking.. I'm single. I love anal / anything having to do with my butt and I *love* being spanked or hit in general ^.~ My ideal guy would be a Daddy dom who'd be smart and nerdy and willing to game with me (especially world of warcraft )

Always welcome to ideas and suggestions

Index:

Pretty face

Witcher
Witcher 2

Skyrim
Skyrim 2

My first tattoo

Epic booty

Satin tits

Crotchless panties
Topless & crotchless panties

Heels / satin / crotchless panties

Eyeliner

Heels up

Kissy face
Kissy face 2
Kissy face 3

Tank top nipples

Ruffle shorts!
Ruffle shorts and lots o booty

Velore 1
Velore 2
Velore 3

Black tank top
Black tank top 2

Snake bra
Snake bra 2

My big ol nerd glasses <3

Skulls and garters 1
Skulls and garters 2
Skulls and garters 3
Skulls and garters 4
Skulls and garters 5

Wii

Magic wand

Topless jeans1

Topless jeans 2

Tits 1

Tits 2

Teaser 3

Teaser 2

teaser 1

Stripe top

Star 5

Star 4

star 2

star 1

star

smile tease

Smile

smile again

sit

shower 3

Shower 2

Shower 1

Rose 4

rose 3

rose 2

rose 1

rocket 2

rocket 1

riding pants3

riding pants 2

riding pants 1

red ring

reddish head

reading 3

REading 2

reading 1

rare full body with legs

pouty

cable

magic 2

lipbite

insomnia

beautiful eyes

bra peak

dimpley

cute bows

comfy

cleavage

cast 3

cast 2

cast 1

bound feet 2

bound feet 1

booty 3

booty 2

booty 1

blacset7

blackset8

blackset 7.1

blackset6

blackset 5

blackset 4

blackset3

blackset2

blackset1

AV cable

3ds

face

Garters 1

Garters 2

Garters 3

garters 4

Garters 5

Topless

bra and panties

big eyes

with glasses

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141014_233406.jpg
    20141014_233406.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,269
  • 20141014_233046.jpg
    20141014_233046.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,934
Last edited:
U are gorgeous. Welcome back to the exciting world of posting :)

Thanks everybody, it's fun to be back. ♡

Attachments

• Dimpley.jpg
    Dimpley.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,401
Hope yall like big equestrian booty

Attachments

• Booty3.jpg
    Booty3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,466
  • Booty1.jpg
    Booty1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,283
  • Booty2.jpg
    Booty2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,363
Welcome back. You have an amazing ass to go with those epic breasts :) I play WoW as well. What do you think of WoD or has your broken hand not allowed you to play yet?

Welcome back. You have an amazing ass to go with those epic breasts :) I play WoW as well. What do you think of WoD or has your broken hand not allowed you to play yet?

Haven't gotten to play because of my hand :( I'm dieing to. I was loving the last patch

Both but mostly alliance :3
When your hand gets better I know you will enjoy creating your own garrison. Until then thank you for the wonderful pics tonight. I hope you find another online addiction in posting :)

If you want to know my ID on WoW PM me sometime.

Hi yall,

I used to post here somewhat regularly with a bit of a nerd girl theme.. debating coming back again. Feeling out the waters.

Brief bit about me: I'm 26 and 5'6 on a tall day. Naturally brunette but it sometimes ends up shades of red.. and 36DD ^.^

I'm a horse trainer for a living and very introverted so my main hobbies are movies and video games. Favourite games include wow, elder scrolls series, professor layton series, Zelda series, harvest moon, and little things I find on steam. Right now my hand is broken and I can't use a mouse so I've been playing Wolf among us on my phone. :p

I'm bi.. and prefer older men/women my age but really am open minded. I'm a bit of a sub and a little into dd/lg but neither to an extreme sense.

Always welcome to ideas and suggestions

Lovely images. Thank you for sharing them. I love the glasses!

Skyrim ate up way too much of m life. I put over 200 hours into that game. Long time Zelda fan here too.

Welcome back Dimples,
Nice brief intro and even nicer pics, what a way to return :) :rose:

naw you dont fail... you still bring Bright smiles to the people around that still know you.

Hope yall like big equestrian booty

Looks like good booty to me and not all that big, but if it were who cares. Did you break your hand training the horses. Im An old gamer BF4 Black opts still playing them daily.:) They keep my mind young and alert. Ok Im not that old yet but you get the point.

Back