Republicans around Tricky Trumpy corrupt to the core

Tricky himself admits that he surrounds himself with liars and crooks -

“I have seen it many times. I have had many friends involved in this stuff.”

and the dopes still defend him.

Shut up with the friggin' folklore from the past.:rolleyes:

None of those left wing superstitions bear on his presidency.

Yeah that pesky $25 million dollar fine from February of 2018 is real "folklore".

The rest is documented racism. You dopes hang onto fake news like it was gospel and dismiss facts. Bless your hearts.

Friends or not, slobbering boner leg Chris Matthews and Morning Joke aren't reliable sources.:rolleyes:

Yeah that pesky $25 million dollar fine from February of 2018 is real "folklore".

The rest is documented racism. You dopes hang onto fake news like it was gospel and dismiss facts. Bless your hearts.

You must admit that it is amusing to see the old fool defend everything corrupt and wrong about trump.

You must admit that it is amusing to see the old fool defend everything corrupt and wrong about trump.

I just think one day there will be a post along the lines of "I never thought Trump would do that ...." or something. There must be a line that will be crossed.

Or even during some whataboutism rant they he admits Tricky is as guilty as whatever he is whatabouting.

But not holding my breath.

I just think one day there will be a post along the lines of "I never thought Trump would do that ...." or something. There must be a line that will be crossed.

Or even during some whataboutism rant they he admits Tricky is as guilty as whatever he is whatabouting.

But not holding my breath.

Never happen, that would mean the would that they will have to acknowledge their dipshittery.

It's going nowhere. That clause has gone nowhere in the entire history of American jurisprudence.
If that's true it's because every president in the past has made the effort to avoid even the appearance of violating it, so it never came up. Trump, on the other hand, believes a president "can't have a conflict of interest."

I find it humorous that the right that is always screaming "original intent" doesn't want to use the definition of a word, emoluments, that was in use at the time the Constitution was written, when it comes to Trump.

If that's true it's because every president in the past has made the effort to avoid even the appearance of violating it, so it never came up. Trump, on the other hand, believes a president "can't have a conflict of interest."

I find it humorous that the right that is always screaming "original intent" doesn't want to use the definition of a word, emoluments, that was in use at the time the Constitution was written, when it comes to Trump.

Tricky is the first POTUS to not divest and/or put his wealth in a blind trust, I believe. So it has never really been tested.

Tricky is the first POTUS to not divest and/or put his wealth in a blind trust, I believe. So it has never really been tested.
Well, Obama asked the DOJ's opinion on if his Nobel would violate it. They said no since it was a foreign government or noble.
Kennedy declined honorary Irish citizenship because of the clause.

There has never been a single case adjudicated in the American judiciary.

The problem is republicans cant ever admit they made a mistake or that they were wrong. They perceive that as a sign of weakness. Reality is very different. When people live in a state of constant denial, they lose touch with basic core values...like honesty.

The problem is republicans cant ever admit they made a mistake or that they were wrong. They perceive that as a sign of weakness. Reality is very different. When people live in a state of constant denial, they lose touch with basic core values...like honesty.

^^^

This describes the left wing mentality perfectly.

This seems like a golden opportunity for Bonsai Bitter Boy to prove he's not a partisan hack and call out Trumpers for their hypocrisy.

They were still chanting Lock Her Up last night.

Remember when they all voted against Hillary because she'd be too corrupt and have too many investigations going on?

Trump on HIllary 10/16:

I don't have to prove that I'm not a partisan hack.

You have to prove that I am one.

Which you can't because you can't even name what party I hack for because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. ;)

Trump will have to become a fundraising and electoral liability before they will turn on him. That is the only reason they aren't doing anything against him now - it is politically and financially disadvantageous to do so.

So what you're saying is they aren't any better than the Democrats. :D

LOL you guys describe the RW versions of yourselves perfectly.

You partisan hacks are what you are I guess. :D

Well, Obama asked the DOJ's opinion on if his Nobel would violate it. They said no since it was a foreign government or noble.
Kennedy declined honorary Irish citizenship because of the clause.

Yes, but you can not compare men of integrity to a complete and total asshole.

Another first for Tricky! It will be the biggest. best, bigly trial in the history of the United States! Bigger than the chocolate cake slices at Maralago!!

Do you have a point?

I said I couldn't find evidence of one. That doesn't change the fact that one is being adjudicated now.

In May 1969 did you also say, "No American will ever walk on the moon. No American has ever walked on the moon in the history of the US"?

It's the same (lack of) logic you're using now.

Do you have a point?

I said I couldn't find evidence of one. That doesn't change the fact that one is being adjudicated now.

In May 1969 did you also say, "No American will ever walk on the moon. No American has ever walked on the moon in the history of the US"?

It's the same (lack of) logic you're using now.

It will go nowhere. If it is tried in the 9th Circuit they might find a judge dumb enough and politically motivated enough to misconstrue the intention of the founders, we see attacks on the Constitution all the time from the looney left, but in the end, at the SCOTUS it will go nowhere.

Why? Because the President isn't rich because he's President he was rich before he was elected President. He is not receiving gifts or payments from foreign governments, Princes or Kings. He may have investments in foreign countries, the monies of which may flow into his trust. But he’s not being paid by foreign governments for the purpose of influencing his official duties.

The partisan dopes running Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics have painted such a broad interpretation of the Emoluments Clause it would have to include the foreign sales revenues of Obama's book, for God's sake. The founders never envisioned any construction of the Emoluments Clause to include honest business transactions with foreign sources, and it doesn't require Trump to divest himself of any of his existing business interests.

The Emoluments Clause was simply designed to buttress the Republican character of the United States government against the corrupting influences of foreign governments and to maintain the founding idea that government derives it power from the governed:

"One of the weak sides of republics, among their numerous advantages, is that they afford too easy an inlet to foreign corruption."

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist #22.

Hillary gets a speaking fee for $675,000 from Goldman Sachs and she is "in their pocket", according to Candidate Tricky Trumpy.

But, Tricky has a $900 million dollar loan mostly from the Bank of China an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan but he is .... rich enough to be above it all? above reproach? too cool for school?

Interestingly Tricky has Goldman Sachs running the treasury after saying they were part of the swamp. Equally interesting is Goldman Sachs is also an investor in that building on Avenue of the Americas.

Also interesting, $4.69 billion of ZTE debt restructuring came from Bank of China and they got a seat on the Board. Right after ZTE was reinstated to do business with the US by Tricky.

So it is not that "He may have investments in foreign countries" - quite the opposite, they are invested in him. And they are pulling his strings like the little puppet he is.

Got tired of having your ass ground into smithereens,eh?:D

C'mon you read his posts. He just spouts off bullshit. It is boring to engage with him IMO. But hey that is just me.

You and I completely disagree but at least you have a thoughtful basis for how wrong you are :)

Hillary gets a speaking fee for $675,000 from Goldman Sachs and she is "in their pocket", according to Candidate Tricky Trumpy.

But, Tricky has a $900 million dollar loan mostly from the Bank of China an office building on Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan but he is .... rich enough to be above it all? above reproach? too cool for school?

Interestingly Tricky has Goldman Sachs running the treasury after saying they were part of the swamp. Equally interesting is Goldman Sachs is also an investor in that building on Avenue of the Americas.

Also interesting, $4.69 billion of ZTE debt restructuring came from Bank of China and they got a seat on the Board. Right after ZTE was reinstated to do business with the US by Tricky.

So it is not that "He may have investments in foreign countries" - quite the opposite, they are invested in him. And they are pulling his strings like the little puppet he is.

Why do you insist on this onslaught of steaming bullshit. Trump is the one kicking their asses around. The puppeteers are jumping out of their asses in total frustration...wake up.

Back