Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Red,How did your night go? How about some hugs and kisses today, then maybe so licks later on this after noon.

Morning Red,How did your night go? How about some hugs and kisses today, then maybe so licks later on this after noon.

Good morning. My night went well after I climbed into bed and fell asleep. lol My errand running took longer than I had expected after getting a surprise errand to add on top of my others, so I got home late, stayed up for about an hour and a half, long enough to have an argument with the spouse :rolleyes: and then went to bed. I slept good though. :D

Now about those hugs and kisses, and licks. . . ;)

I thick yesterday was argue with your spouse day. Mine lasted most of the day though.

Yes lots of hugs, kisses and some rolling around in the bed. :D.lol. I'll save the licks for this afternoon!!!!!

Time to start the day for me. See you later. :kiss:

I thick yesterday was argue with your spouse day. Mine lasted most of the day though.

Yes lots of hugs, kisses and some rolling around in the bed. :D.lol. I'll save the licks for this afternoon!!!!!

Time to start the day for me. See you later. :kiss:

Mine was at work all day, or who knows. Thing is, it was such a stupid, stupid, and let me stress it again - STUPID argument.

You have a great day and talk with you later. :) :kiss:

--- on a side note ---

The story board is back up and running so for all you naughty readers who like to tease yourself with words - hop to it. :D

Portraits For Her Husband

:kiss: Good morning everyone. :)

The newest story. :) Portraits For Her Husband - Loving Wives category.

Kara decides to have naughty shots done for her husband's 50th birthday gift, and later contemplates a video, but learns something unexpected in her quest. (And yep, it's been trolled already - :rolleyes: )

Good morning Red. Hope your day goes good!!

My day is looking pretty wet!! The rain is comming down in buckets. :(

Good morning Red:)

Good morning Red. Hope your day goes good!!

My day is looking pretty wet!! The rain is comming down in buckets. :(

Good morning to you both. :kiss: :)

Sorry about the rain. :( You're going to have to leave your lights out longer than usual, to get the most use out of all the work. I'm slightly dizzy this morning, and not in my usual dizzy way.

Good morning to you. :kiss:

Editing first. I'm reading stuff aloud to see if it flows over the lips easily or not. So far I've determined, I've very wordy, but I already knew that.

How about you? :rose:
:)
You're a good writer.....nuff said:D

Ummm, little bit....about to head out soon for a couple of errands and then on to work. Nothing exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back