Question about pain

Oh wow, sounds like she was awesome at taking you to the limit and sound like you had a great time !!

My wife doesn't pinch my nipples but as soon as the clamps are removed, she will bite and nibble my nipples to make the pain last longer.

By the way, I have never worn clamps and had weights attached to them. I have to ask what is that pain like......that is something I want to experience !!
It’s an enhanced throbbing ache depending on how much - privately I’d inform you WHAT she’d hung from mine THEN she’d swing it it brought me close to tears it got pretty intense but, if you enjoy pain, you’ll look forward to more then USUALLY after bad they recover - it was delicious! Enjoy!

Oh wow, sounds like she was awesome at taking you to the limit and sound like you had a great time !!

My wife doesn't pinch my nipples but as soon as the clamps are removed, she will bite and nibble my nipples to make the pain last longer.

By the way, I have never worn clamps and had weights attached to them. I have to ask what is that pain like......that is something I want to experience !!
It’s indescribably delicious especially if you’ve developed the craving & real NEED for pain - sure ya dread but, relish in it! (SWOON!) enjoy! I personally miss the intense dreaded ache & how it effects my libido!

while tipsy and horny fo taboo sex session week end night, caning on bare bum with a long tin whip like rattan marinated in water for some time delivers the best sting like that of a scorpion. Effect is better with the partners soiled panty stuffed secure in the mouth to suck on and gag during the session before sodomy night.

caning in dogy pose while tipsy on whisky and mad horny for taboo sex night. sharp stinging strokes not felt very painful due to 2 large whisky before start. about 10-12 strikes would be enough to get some lines without breaking skin, with a long thin, whippy rattan marinated in water for 2-3 hrs before starting. bareback anal is superb post caning session.

Back