Pro Dommes - and ... Pro Doms??

Oh yeh another thing, Ive approached about 70 women in the space of 5-6 months, NONE told me to FUK off. some gave me their phone number, but most had a BF already even tho they said they where flattered and had a lovely smile for me. I still dont have a GF yes but I dont feel bad about myself for it!. unlike some people (cough!!!...angelicassasin) that probably only want a partner just so they can brag about it and try and degrade others who havent.

sad fuka.

Oh and another thing now that you have FORCED me to bring it up!!! (IM not doing this to show off but just to put you in your fuking place) Ive had more domination phone sex that wasnt $2.99 but actually a female freind.

It was fuking great she makes me lick the floor and everything really humiliating me and stuff, she calls me nasty names, sometimes she cums sometimes I do.

Im not saying that to make myself feel superior Im only saying it to piss off angelicfreakassasin no life loser twat.

jelly.... just..... stop making an idiot of yourself....

And no they probably werent lying that they have a BF to get rid of me lol. I think that probably cos they where all stuning and more likely to have one anyway.

quote 'Cool Im reall sorry, I would definatly if I didnt have a BF at the moment'

'Gosh im flattered blah blah'

How do they let you down assasin? is is something like 'Fuk off u twit' or do they just ignore u and go ' '.

lol, that post was a bit awkward, hoping I could edit it out beforehand. I mean act like you are retarded.

Whats retarded about being so happy whithin myself and confident that I can detach from pro Dommes and afford to slag them off, even If Ive been submissive since the age of 11?

Jelly123 said:
...How do they let you down assasin? is is something like 'Fuk off u twit' or do they just ignore u and go ' '.

You are so fucking and amazingly stupid. There aren't enough derogatory adjectives to describe you.

And oh yeh, 'Assasin' still needs a good kicking for comparing marraige to Pro Domming. complete idiot go home.

Oh Im being rude am I ? gosh I didnt realize!

A desert Rose who are you? are u a Pro Domme?

Why is it considered rude to ask a woman if shes a Pro Domme in a fetish club? could it possibly be cos if she isnt she might be offended?

hehe There is one thing I have been able to deduce from eveyone here and that is that you all know or are Pro Dommes.

I dont really do cards other than stuff like strip jack. Im more of a chess man myself.

That's ok. When I say mean, I usally just simply bluff my way through. Chess on the other hand has me up to no good. Always get owned, I'm never good at it. How about Scrabble if we're agreeing on board games?

Jelly, I think I said earlier that I'm not in favor of pro-dommes. There is never an excuse to be rude, only bad people are intentionally rude without regret. okay that may be a bit broad, but it's pretty close.

Im not really a fan of scrabble. hehe. Anyway if I did theres always a risk I will create the word 'Pro' then the word 'Dommes' then 'are' and then 'really' followed by 'prostitutes'

Im a bad person. evil you could say. although I hevent really done anything to Pro Dommes that they havent done to me.

For instance Pro Dommes who have the cheek to ask for 'bodybuilder cleints' when they seem not to realize that anyone that has dedicated weeks of months of years hasnt done so to accumalate the goal of paying 250 bucks to get whipped in a film wich is gonna make the Pro further money anyway.

Thank god there arent really any Pro Dommes clients that are bodybuilders or models cos then Id realy feel fuked.

Oh please dickless. i've slam dunked twits like you for years. You're nothing new under the sun. In fact, you're about as fresh as a five day old dried up in the sun patty from a bovine suffering mad cow disease. Your attempt at insults can't compare to half the cyberpunks i've laughed at over the years. Only a phenomonal loser would threaten to physically fight someone on a chat room board. Considering your pitiful approach at wit, i can understand your frustration. Don't worry. Your stupidity is safe with those that haven't put you on ignore yet. They're too busy laughing at you.

As for your numerous women, explain why you were doling over money to a professional Domme. A man wouldn't come into this thread with perhaps a legitimate complaint about a hooker masquerading as a Domme, then post later on about his sexual prowess. Had a slow night with your hand did you? Try your left next time.

One of two things happend.
  • You lied your ass off from the beginning, and came in here as an alt trying to stir shit, or
  • You got served, and in no way, shape, or form having anything to do with BDSM.
As for your issue with my comments on marriage, what's the matter dickless? Had one that went south because you couldn't deliver, or have you never had the opportunity because no woman in her right mind could contemplate spending the rest of her life with you? Get over it. The rest of us applaud the women that have passed on you for their sacrifice to keep the gene pool clean. If anyone needs a bitch slapping, it's your parents for producing yet one more shitbag for the rest of the world to handle.

AA, that's not how you handle trolls. Flaming them only makes them stronger. Usually acting as a toreador helps (as was my tactic) to draw the troll's attention away from trolling. Flaming right back, gives him a stronger sense of direction, a direction to trolling you once more. If they continue to troll beyond the toreador act, then we might as well ignore or ban him (if Laurel or Manu were so inclined.)

Just giving some advice on tactics on dealing with trolls.

Xelebes said:
Just giving some advice on tactics on dealing with trolls.
i'll leave the pissant in your capable hands. Care to juggle dangerous objects in the other to stay awake?

Back