Please help me get rid of my online troll/stalker

I'm getting better at being rude, which makes me feel more empowered as opposed to being walked over. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, I also became indiscriminate about who I get rude towards (not only you -towards other posters who haven't attacked me either-) which is not OK.

I will try to concentrate the tough attitude only towards those few and I will be a bit more collected instead of just reacting.

This forum has taken over my life, I already have a net addiction which interferes with everything, and I really need to turn a new leaf.

Many thanks for your posts. They meant a lot to me.

:D:D:D

This is good stuff!

See, you came here to troll and to harass other pisters. Once you realized you were out of your league you cry like a tranny. Suck it up Francis, the trolling will NEVER stop until you leave. Whine and cry all you want, it will change nothing you thin skinned retard.

I'm getting better at being rude, which makes me feel more empowered as opposed to being walked over. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, I also became indiscriminate about who I get rude towards (not only you -towards other posters who haven't attacked me either-) which is not OK.

I will try to concentrate the tough attitude only towards those few and I will be a bit more collected instead of just reacting.

This forum has taken over my life, I already have a net addiction which interferes with everything, and I really need to turn a new leaf.

:eek:

What I want you to understand is others have no influence on my sentiments about you. I cant care less if they like me because I don't join them. I make up my own mind and live with it.

Remove user from ignore listFata Morgana
This message is hidden because Fata Morgana is on your ignore list.

Remove user from ignore listAdjudicator
This message is hidden because Adjudicator is on your ignore list.

Remove user from ignore listDarbhinder
This message is hidden because Darbhinder is on your ignore list.
///

Right! Good on you trying to be a badass. You know you read every single post. :D

Call me personality-disordered if you want (I was called that in the GB before, for the manner in which I overreact to him) but he gets to me.

The latest one that got on my nerves was a gif of a giraffe mimicking oral sex, beneath the pic. of my cleavage (I had posted it with the date and with Emerson's name scribbled on me, for authentification in order to show him that I'm not a female impersonator or an alt - in a thread that most users have on ignore. I didn't want to make it too public, yet he kept reposting it).

I've been trolled and am trolled (just like any GBer) by quite a few attack alts with pretty bad insults, worse in theory than what Emerson posts. But they don't affect me or get to me the way in which Emerson does.

Anyway, I think that I accomplished what I wanted to and I might leave the thread, at least for now.
Thanks all for the feedback, I will take them on board.

tumblr_mg2fwheVmJ1r4zr2vo1_r1_500.gif

Emerson40

I know that many of you like him whereas I'm not exactly popular on this site, but I'm hoping to ask you for a favor:

Please send him a few pm's, asking him to stop trolling me.
It's all been going on for about 8 months now, in the GB. He's relentless. Putting him on ignore is no longer helping, because I'm at the point when I get angry whenever I see that his posts follow mine.

He claims that he's trolling me because:
1.I'm a bigot who socializes with the worst "racists" in the GB. I'm insufferable to most posters, and the GB would be better off if I left the forum.
2.I'm a female impersonator (when in fact I already provided 5 pics. that show that I'm a woman).

I'm particularly disturbed by the sexual connotations of some of his posts (suggestive of anal sex, pics. with penises in different stages of erection, or tucked penises and so on) and by the fact that he keeps reposting my pics. in conjunction with creepy comments.

It was suggested to me to "either grow a thick skin and put him on ignore + stop whining about it", or leave the forum if I can't handle it.
But why should I? I enjoy the aspects of the forum that do not involve such nonsense.

Talk to Laurel about it and maybe she can block his/her IP address and MAC address of his/her physical computer so they can't sign up for another account.

Shoot Laurel a PM.

Remove user from ignore listFata Morgana
This message is hidden because Fata Morgana is on your ignore list.

Remove user from ignore listAdjudicator
This message is hidden because Adjudicator is on your ignore list.

Remove user from ignore listDarbhinder
This message is hidden because Darbhinder is on your ignore list.
///

Gonna try this one again are you? You're too weak, it won't last you ignorant paki fart.

Emerson40

I know that many of you like him whereas I'm not exactly popular on this site, but I'm hoping to ask you for a favor:

Please send him a few pm's, asking him to stop trolling me.
It's all been going on for about 8 months now, in the GB. He's relentless. Putting him on ignore is no longer helping, because I'm at the point when I get angry whenever I see that his posts follow mine.

He claims that he's trolling me because:
1.I'm a bigot who socializes with the worst "racists" in the GB. I'm insufferable to most posters, and the GB would be better off if I left the forum.
2.I'm a female impersonator (when in fact I already provided 5 pics. that show that I'm a woman).

I'm particularly disturbed by the sexual connotations of some of his posts (suggestive of anal sex, pics. with penises in different stages of erection, or tucked penises and so on) and by the fact that he keeps reposting my pics. in conjunction with creepy comments.

It was suggested to me to "either grow a thick skin and put him on ignore + stop whining about it", or leave the forum if I can't handle it.
But why should I? I enjoy the aspects of the forum that do not involve such nonsense.

Solution: Put up and ass av. Pick one that shows a little labia between the thighs. Sharp focus, good lighting and no hair. You know what I mean.

When someone does a google image search and finds it on MET or suicide girls, claim someone hacked your photobucket account.

Solution: Put up and ass av. Pick one that shows a little labia between the thighs. Sharp focus, good lighting and no hair. You know what I mean.

When someone does a google image search and finds it on MET or suicide girls, claim someone hacked your photobucket account.

I wonder who hashtag has successfully catfished. AJ? Eeyore? LT?

Talk to Laurel about it and maybe she can block his/her IP address and MAC address of his/her physical computer so they can't sign up for another account.

Shoot Laurel a PM.

...and get a fucking clue. Within the next couple of minutes I can, if I choose, use over a hundred different IP addresses through an anonymous server. If they're persistent, banning accounts or banning IP addresses doesn't do a blessed thing.

The ignore button is your friend. Example: I haven't seen one of your posts in years until it was quoted and I decided to reply. That's the beauty of ignore, I can pick and choose what I want to see or respond to.

That being said, to the OP: We as a group can't (or shouldn't) do this for you. Why? Because the next time you get a little butt hurt, the next time you get all spun up about something that should be ignored is just around the corner. Suck it up and ignore the asshole (if that's what s/he is). If you can't, then I would suggest therapy. And FYI, I'm not being an asshole, I'm just stating the obvious. Use it, ignore it, it makes no never mind to me.

Comshaw

Back