Please help me get rid of my online troll/stalker

Tried a few years ago. I think my badly fallen arches got in the way. Never have my feet hurt so bad. Skates were good and expert buddy showed how to lace properly.

A Canucks fan.

Tried a few years ago. I think my badly fallen arches got in the way. Never have my feet hurt so bad. Skates were good and expert buddy showed how to lace properly.

A Canucks fan.

Get inserts and try again. They will hold up your arches and help with the strain. Or you could stretch before hand. Just suggestions.

I even got so far as to own a pair of ice skate and never used them. SMH I will get to a local rink this winter sometime. Hmmm. Think I will check the free times now. I have some vaca time to kill and all.

I have custom orthopedic inserts. Can't live without them. Didn't help. Work fine in ski boots.

Late to skiing too. Late 30s. First time was a disaster. Local hill is a bunny hill at best. Tried to learn there. Thought I had it. Went to halfway decent hill and scared everybody on the slope including self. Got hang of it after 2nd real outing. Not bad at it now.

Late to skiing too. Late 30s. First time was a disaster. Local hill is a bunny hill at best. Tried to learn there. Thought I had it. Went to halfway decent hill and scared everybody on the slope including self. Got hang of it after 2nd real outing. Not bad at it now.

Only been down a real hill once. I got skiers thumb. Lol have just not had acchance since. I rocked that bunny hill though. Lol

Back