Pissing In Mouth?

Happened to me when I was 69ing with a guy and looking forward to his cum in my mouth. He was on top of me and suddenly pissed up a storm as he forced his cock into my throat. Tasted salty and felt warm and startled me. At first, I was "pissed" but then was turned on by the surprise and the control.
I guess that, as experienced cocksuckers, we are bound to taste a little piss once in a while, it's only natural...

When he’s particularly horny, Hubby will sometimes ask me to feed him when I’m sitting on his face. I give him a lil squirt from time to time.

My wife and I played with pee for a long time and still play with it from time to time. We have less time available now since we have younger kids.

It started off with me asking her to pee on my face and she was absolutely shocked but she did it anyways a few months into our marriage. What she was not expecting was that I'd open my mouth and starting swallowing almost everything I could.

She asked me why I felt this way and what drove me to do it and I said I just LOVE her body and couldn't get enough of it, and knowing that this piss came from the same area as her pussy, just a little above but essentially part of the same area, and that it had been through her body, and I was able to make it a part of myself, made me really turned on.

I LOVE that this woman who is the mother of my children, the total love of my life, the most fun, hilarious, kind, and giving creature I've ever met - that I can make something that comes out of her LITERALLY a part of my body. Her water can run through me and be a part of me. It's such a turn on. That time and many times thereafter, she hadn't drank any extra water - it was regular yellow piss and I loved it because it came from HER. I'd hate it if it came from anyone else.

She didn't get it at all and thought it was funny but she continued to indulge me and we did it more and more frequently.

After that we started getting into it a lot more and she asked me to pee on her face, and we did that in the shower but I didn't want her to taste it and become thrown off so I downed PINTS of water beforehand so that it would basically be warm water coming out of my dick with little taste, color, or smell. She loved it. She said it felt hot and warm and got into why I found it hot.

When I explained to her that the same feeling she has about me cumming inside her and becoming a "part of her" - I get to feel a percent of that when I swallow her piss.

We both began really enjoying pissing on each other's faces, bodies, swallowing LIBERALLY large amount of "sacred water" directly from the source. We'd drink a lot of water though so it really made the taste tolerable.

It's also such a huge turn on because the few weekend days where we REALLY indulged the fetish and spent all day basically pee-playing and with me drinking NOTHING except her piss (while she drank water all weekend to keep it colorless,tasteless, etc), I knew that by the second day or so, almost ALL the water in my body had come out of hers. I had a perpetual erection all the time knowing that almost every drop of moisture in me after days of this was from her piss. Just typing it out is enough to make me hard.

When she'd have to use the bathroom at night she'd wake me up, mount my face and piss. It was so fun but we realized we needed bed liners or else we'd definitely end up with stains on the bed.

We drank a lot of water to keep it from tasting strong (and to prevent dehydration) but I wouldn't be surprised if during those days the same water had cycled through our systems multiple times over. I remember feeling hot just knowing *her* liquid was inside me at all times and vice-versa.

It got a little tiring because of the amount of extra water we had to drink to offset the amount of piss we were drinking from each other all the time, and to make sure we didn't get things dirty. We play in the shower now sometimes but not nearly as much. I am proud to say I must have imbibed dozens of gallons of her golden fountain if not much more.

Whenever she tells me she needs to pee, I STILL get a hard-on even though we aren't just a young couple anymore and don't have the time to be jumping into the shower all the time or pissing in a glass to hand to each other, or to be drinking massive amounts of water all day long.

I feel pretty proud I was able to get her into this fetish because I don't think it's something she would have considered on her own.

I HONESTLY think if you just add lots of drinking water into watersports and pee play, it literally removes ANY of the issues. It tastes like nearly nothing and smells like nothing - it's just warm intimate water coming from your lover's body and is an honor to imbibe if you feel as worshipful of their body as I do of my wife's.

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
I piss in my wife’s mouth occasionally. I love it and I love kissing her after. It it’s glorious to look at and she gulps it all down. I feel very empowered and pleased by her. I love pissing on her as well.
I’ve never had a man piss in my mouth but my wife has pissed in mine and I love it! I feel dirty and submissive to her. I feel like I’m serving her well.

I piss in my wife’s mouth occasionally. I love it and I love kissing her after. It it’s glorious to look at and she gulps it all down. I feel very empowered and pleased by her. I love pissing on her as well.
I’ve never had a man piss in my mouth but my wife has pissed in mine and I love it! I feel dirty and submissive to her. I feel like I’m serving her well.
I have pissed in my wife’s mouth more than once. Three other men have pissed in her mouth and she has swallowed every drop. She has also swallowed the piss of two women.

I think this is likely a more common kink than people may think, because when I wrote a story here on Literotica about this subject matter, I got absolutely showered (pun intended) with private messages from people - both men and women - begging me to write more stories in a similar fashion (and I did!).

No other kink I've written about has had even one tenth of the reaction in form of PM's, even on stories that have had many times the amount of readers - but surprisingly, the stories didn't really get more publicly viewable comments than my other ones. That leads me to believe that this is still a fetish that some people - even on Lit, which is a fairly anonymous space - find it hard to comment openly about, but secretly get turned on by.

(Of course, other people find it completely off-putting so all my stories containing this sort of thing have a warning tag / comment at the top.)

On a practical matter - I like to be really well hydrated so that my pee it almost clear and not thick and pungent - which she finds gross.

And if you are really well hydrated it is easier to overcome the difficulty of peeing when hard. Lots of available pressure! Best I can usually manage is when semi soft after having cum.

Peeing before cumming - very hard (pun intended)

I think this is likely a more common kink than people may think, because when I wrote a story here on Literotica about this subject matter, I got absolutely showered (pun intended) with private messages from people - both men and women - begging me to write more stories in a similar fashion (and I did!).

No other kink I've written about has had even one tenth of the reaction in form of PM's, even on stories that have had many times the amount of readers - but surprisingly, the stories didn't really get more publicly viewable comments than my other ones. That leads me to believe that this is still a fetish that some people - even on Lit, which is a fairly anonymous space - find it hard to comment openly about, but secretly get turned on by.

(Of course, other people find it completely off-putting so all my stories containing this sort of thing have a warning tag / comment at the top.)
Weird; I had the exact opposite experience with pee/watersports play in a story, and got everything short of death threats, hate mail, and legions of angry, deeply offended readers. I now include a disclaimer if I ever include any type of toilet/watersports play in a story.

Weird; I had the exact opposite experience with pee/watersports play in a story, and got everything short of death threats, hate mail, and legions of angry, deeply offended readers. I now include a disclaimer if I ever include any type of toilet/watersports play in a story.

Oh, I had that included from the start. The disclaimers. It's one of those things you don't want to spring upon an unexpected reader without warning. I recommend both tags AND a warning text at the top of your story. That way, people who do not like it click out right away, and the people who end up reading it fully actually enjoy that sort of thing. Perhaps it also helped that all my stories that featured this sort of thing also ended up in either the Reluctance/Non-Con or Fetish section?

My wife and I played with pee for a long time and still play with it from time to time. We have less time available now since we have younger kids.

It started off with me asking her to pee on my face and she was absolutely shocked but she did it anyways a few months into our marriage. What she was not expecting was that I'd open my mouth and starting swallowing almost everything I could.

She asked me why I felt this way and what drove me to do it and I said I just LOVE her body and couldn't get enough of it, and knowing that this piss came from the same area as her pussy, just a little above but essentially part of the same area, and that it had been through her body, and I was able to make it a part of myself, made me really turned on.

I LOVE that this woman who is the mother of my children, the total love of my life, the most fun, hilarious, kind, and giving creature I've ever met - that I can make something that comes out of her LITERALLY a part of my body. Her water can run through me and be a part of me. It's such a turn on. That time and many times thereafter, she hadn't drank any extra water - it was regular yellow piss and I loved it because it came from HER. I'd hate it if it came from anyone else.

She didn't get it at all and thought it was funny but she continued to indulge me and we did it more and more frequently.

After that we started getting into it a lot more and she asked me to pee on her face, and we did that in the shower but I didn't want her to taste it and become thrown off so I downed PINTS of water beforehand so that it would basically be warm water coming out of my dick with little taste, color, or smell. She loved it. She said it felt hot and warm and got into why I found it hot.

When I explained to her that the same feeling she has about me cumming inside her and becoming a "part of her" - I get to feel a percent of that when I swallow her piss.

We both began really enjoying pissing on each other's faces, bodies, swallowing LIBERALLY large amount of "sacred water" directly from the source. We'd drink a lot of water though so it really made the taste tolerable.

It's also such a huge turn on because the few weekend days where we REALLY indulged the fetish and spent all day basically pee-playing and with me drinking NOTHING except her piss (while she drank water all weekend to keep it colorless,tasteless, etc), I knew that by the second day or so, almost ALL the water in my body had come out of hers. I had a perpetual erection all the time knowing that almost every drop of moisture in me after days of this was from her piss. Just typing it out is enough to make me hard.

When she'd have to use the bathroom at night she'd wake me up, mount my face and piss. It was so fun but we realized we needed bed liners or else we'd definitely end up with stains on the bed.

We drank a lot of water to keep it from tasting strong (and to prevent dehydration) but I wouldn't be surprised if during those days the same water had cycled through our systems multiple times over. I remember feeling hot just knowing *her* liquid was inside me at all times and vice-versa.

It got a little tiring because of the amount of extra water we had to drink to offset the amount of piss we were drinking from each other all the time, and to make sure we didn't get things dirty. We play in the shower now sometimes but not nearly as much. I am proud to say I must have imbibed dozens of gallons of her golden fountain if not much more.

Whenever she tells me she needs to pee, I STILL get a hard-on even though we aren't just a young couple anymore and don't have the time to be jumping into the shower all the time or pissing in a glass to hand to each other, or to be drinking massive amounts of water all day long.

I feel pretty proud I was able to get her into this fetish because I don't think it's something she would have considered on her own.

I HONESTLY think if you just add lots of drinking water into watersports and pee play, it literally removes ANY of the issues. It tastes like nearly nothing and smells like nothing - it's just warm intimate water coming from your lover's body and is an honor to imbibe if you feel as worshipful of their body as I do of my wife's.
That is super hot and sexy! I would love to have a woman that loved to piss in my mouth!

excactly our own feeling, we had the same experience.

As a bi man, I love the submissive humiliation of being pissed on by a man. The force of his stream, the smell and (Oh man!) the taste! I love having my lips sealed around a cock when he lets loose! The forceful stream hitting my throat causes me to gag and swallow immediately. The hot liquid being swallowed is a rush. I often taste nothing until he is well underway and then it just seems to reinforce his dominance and my submission! One of my hottest experiences was swallowing a man’s stream while another pissed on my hair and face. Of course having a third guy stating what a dirty whore I was at the time only drove me to not spill a drop.

It feels so good. I like standing on someone’s chest and piss straight in their face. Feels so liberating.

I’ve grown to love piss drinking. I had 5 or 6 different guys pee in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it.. But lately I can’t find anyone to do that for me man or women… when ever I get the urge for it I now swallow my own pee, I pee in a cup and drink it over the next few minutes it’s still warm when I swallow my last gulp… How many others are doing the same..

I’ve grown to love piss drinking. I had 5 or 6 different guys pee in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it.. But lately I can’t find anyone to do that for me man or women… when ever I get the urge for it I now swallow my own pee, I pee in a cup and drink it over the next few minutes it’s still warm when I swallow my last gulp… How many others are doing the same..
I haven't in awhile, but I used to enjoy drinking my piss....even longer since I drank my female lover's steamy urine......I do have the memories though................

I drank my own when ordered to. I'm looking forward to trying it with someone else peeing on me.

There's a certain eroticism in accepting a partner's pee, and only if it a woman for me. It's a matter of worshipping her body, how sexy she is and it can be exciting and pleasurable for both. It is an awkward thing to discuss and arrange at first, but once both partners are willing to play, it can add fun and excitement to foreplay or even after sex.

Receiving a "squirt" from a woman when I am going down on her is exciting for me. It seems to taste like 80% pee, maybe more, but even straight pee is a thrill, especially if she is sitting on my face.

It has amazed me that when a woman has never peed in man's mouth, when she finds out that he likes the taste and the act itself, many are thrilled to be asked to do it.

I don't care to pee on someone or have them pee on my body, though.

I’ve drunk a woman’s piss as she sits on my face. This is amazing.
I sometimes drink my piss from a glass when I’m reading Literotica.
I’ve also lain on my back with my legs pulled over my head and pissed into my mouth.
I love it all.
I’d love to find a piss buddy.

Hi I wanted to know if anybody could answer my question. How does it feel (as a man) to piss in someones mouth. Also if anybody out there know, how does it feel to have a man piss in your mouth (directly).
Thanks for any answers!
Ive pissed in womens mouths and had women piss in my mouth but never a man. I love piss though.

I’ve drunk a woman’s piss as she sits on my face. This is amazing.
I sometimes drink my piss from a glass when I’m reading Literotica.
I’ve also lain on my back with my legs pulled over my head and pissed into my mouth.
I love it all.
I’d love to find a piss buddy.
Me too !!!!! I love it !!!

Similar to this, my Goddess has made me pee on my own face after holding for a long time and drinking a lot. It's bizarre how it feels to basically choke on your own piss but it was quite lovely and humiliating.
I love it!!!

Back