Pennsylvania Sound Off

Ok, we have to have more to talk about than the weather and sports. This is lit. We are all heathy, horny, deviants. Don’t we have sexy places to trade and experiences to try ? I’m not expecting every lit user in PA to hook up (not that this would be a bad thing) but there must be more to share than complaints about the rain.
I’ll try to start. 5 sexy places in NEPA
1. Get naked at one of the nudist resorts.- I recommend Sunny Rest.
2. Tip a stripper or get a lap dance- Lots of places to go but I recommend Creekside.
3. Take your SO shopping for toys or lingerie. Maybe the Ladies Room or Exotic Dreams.
4. Try a sex club. Close to me is secret pleasures.
5. Experiment with BDSM. I recommend Wicked playground.

Ok fellow PArs, ball is in your court. What are your ideas?

Ok, we have to have more to talk about than the weather and sports. This is lit. We are all heathy, horny, deviants. Don’t we have sexy places to trade and experiences to try ? I’m not expecting every lit user in PA to hook up (not that this would be a bad thing) but there must be more to share than complaints about the rain.
I’ll try to start. 5 sexy places in NEPA
1. Get naked at one of the nudist resorts.- I recommend Sunny Rest.
2. Tip a stripper or get a lap dance- Lots of places to go but I recommend Creekside.
3. Take your SO shopping for toys or lingerie. Maybe the Ladies Room or Exotic Dreams.
4. Try a sex club. Close to me is secret pleasures.
5. Experiment with BDSM. I recommend Wicked playground.

Ok fellow PArs, ball is in your court. What are your ideas?

There are lots of isolated mountain meadows in the north eastern counties, ones that are just right for making love under the stars with a passionate play mate.

Just can’t seem to breathe life into this thread. Are there not enough sexy people in PA?

Its snowing here in NEPA but no real accumulation yet. It's very fine and falling slowly. Forecast has the bulk of it falling overnight. Stay cozy!

I remember the lake effect snow growing up. I do not miss living in that side of the state during the winter.

About all I can say is that I am still alive... but I do not feel like I am living. Involuntary celibacy sucks. :(

It does. Go out to one of the meadows you were talking about and live a little.

I grew up in NEPA. Some of my fondest memories are outdoor sex. The house related places: backyards, pools, front porch. The state and county parks: Hickory Run, Ricketts Glen, Moon Lake, Francis Slocum, Francis Walter Dam -- and the granddaddy of them all World's End. The hills and dales, the fields, once even on a blanket in woods where we had inadvertently placed ourselves right in the middle of a deer run, much to the chagrin of a deer who couldn't quite figure out how to go around. I loved the feeling of nakedness and sex in the outdoors, and miss it today.

Ahhhh...memories....

I grew up in NEPA. Some of my fondest memories are outdoor sex. The house related places: backyards, pools, front porch. The state and county parks: Hickory Run, Ricketts Glen, Moon Lake, Francis Slocum, Francis Walter Dam -- and the granddaddy of them all World's End. The hills and dales, the fields, once even on a blanket in woods where we had inadvertently placed ourselves right in the middle of a deer run, much to the chagrin of a deer who couldn't quite figure out how to go around. I loved the feeling of nakedness and sex in the outdoors, and miss it today.

Ahhhh...memories....

Those memories are not too different from my favorites. One night early in our relationship my last lover and I met at a road side stop and wandered far enough into the woods to be sure we would not be interrupted by nosy humans. Shortly after we had gotten one another naked we started hearing loud crashing in the woods around us. Then very close in the near total darkness we heard snorting. The snorting stopped and then we heard sounds of tromping through the brush that gradually died away. I still do not know if it was a deer or a bear. Whatever. It messed with my mind enough that I shot my wad as soon as I had entered her.

Back