Pennsylvania Sound Off

Good morning fellow PA’rs... today is going to be a scorcher... a great day to get some finally tanning in before the fall comes... and if any of you ladies need help putting on some lotion, just let me know ;)

This damn humidity is the only reason I want to move away from western PA

Good morning fellow PA’rs... today is going to be a scorcher... a great day to get some finally tanning in before the fall comes... and if any of you ladies need help putting on some lotion, just let me know ;)

This would be a great day for skinny dipping... if only I knew a willing woman with a swimming pool.

Good news....its cooled off, we just have to deal with rain for the next couple of days. :rolleyes:

Yea, but I don’t think it will be too bad... we have the Allentown Fair going on right now, the cooler weather will be nice. And the rain might slip on by here.

Morning PA. Don’t even mind the rain so much, finally not sweating my ass off

So horny tonight... I feel like I should be out and on the prowl in the LV

Pittsburgh horny

Living west of the city and need some man on man time. Hit me up if interested.

I read over the weekend that here in NEPA, we haven't had 3 consecutive days without rain since July 14th. I am so sick of rain.

I read over the weekend that here in NEPA, we haven't had 3 consecutive days without rain since July 14th. I am so sick of rain.

It is partly cloudy here in the Philadelphia area today. We had far too much rain over the summer but the breaks in between make it worth while to live here. :)

I didn't just move to PA :confused:

I'm see a lot of sun where I'm at today. :)
I doubt it will last. :rolleyes:

I am not sure if it will last but it is a lovely crisp fall day here with some sunshine. On a day like this I feel as if I should be grabbing a bundle of nice thick blankets and meeting a passionate woman to venture out into the woods for celebration of fall by doing some mating.

This is the sort of cloudy day which I would prefer to share in bed with a woman whose sunny disposition, intellectual curiosity and libido would block dispel any internal or external gloom.

Back