Panties aside or panties off?

missswannie

Literotica Guru
Do you pull them aside, or pull them off completely, for those fast moments?

ooops, sorry *hands Jada her unmentionables back... lol

Oh crap! Hahaha. I posted that in the wrong thread. I am sitting here laughing like a loon.

This leads me to believe that I may be dangerous while having or right after having an orgasm! :D

Oh crap! Hahaha. I posted that in the wrong thread. I am sitting here laughing like a loon.

This leads me to believe that I may be dangerous while having or right after having an orgasm! :D

Double crap! This was the right thread.

I am cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs I think.

*Runs around at a frantic pace, snarling and acting nutty*

I am dangerous at any speed. Somebody contain me please!

I think aside is super hot. That usually means that we were so hot to fuck that neither could wait for removal.
I think he would like them on from time to time, but when they start drifting back when the pace is really hard and fast and someone has to ruin the rhythm to fish them out again I get very narky. Mind you I have strange need to have my boobs out and free when I am sucking on him so maybe it is just my quirks

Depends on the situation really.

If its just a quick solo moment, to the side is fine. But if I'm with a partner, I want them off. That way she gets more access ;)

Pull them aside! It's way more erotic for me, especially if he'll cum inside of me and when he's done, he'll just casually put them back as they were.

Pull them aside! It's way more erotic for me, especially if he'll cum inside of me and when he's done, he'll just casually put them back as they were.

So hot!!! I like either but as mentioned they can kinda get in the way. Love the look and feel tho

usually just to the side. depends on the situation. sometimes he makes me take and leave them off

Off. My memory is all too clear of the time I just pulled her g-string to the side and fucked her standing up from behind, unaware that the string found its way back into the crack and was rubbing against my cock with each fast stroke. One side of it was red and sore for days. Nope - get them off.

LOL. Never considered that aspect of it. Usually gstring's much more convenient. Hardly ever matters if it's to the side or off. But no, wouldn't want anyone to suffer like that.

Well that's an aspect I never thought of. Hmm...

I usually like them off so all hands are free.

Back