Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day darling ,delicious and delightfully fifty.....you are getting better every year mmmmmmoh yes....Doug

Well, I qualify now, so thought I'd say HI to all the 50+ folks on LIT!

I must admit, the conversation and sex is often better with a 50+-er...........just saying!

Feb04%20018.jpg

Hello, gorgeous Dee

I must admit, the conversation and sex is often better with a 50+-er...........just saying!

Feb04%20018.jpg

G'day darling ,delicious and delightfully fifty.....you are getting better every year mmmmmmoh yes....Doug

Thanks, Doug, but when I look back at my earlier photos, I have to disagree with you!

Hello, gorgeous Dee

Hi cltlckr - what a fantastic nickname!!! I trust you can live up to the expectations?????:devil::devil::devil:

Welcome to the 50+ club. Although your body deserves to be in the 30+ club. :) :kiss:

Hi Ouch - and thanks! Lucky genes I guess.......but getting harder every year to keep in shape.

Feb04%20018.jpg

Darling lady,

As a near 60 year old man I must say you bring out the teen in me. I would love to make out and play with you for hours on end just like in my late teenage years. :eek:

Feb04%20018.jpg

holy moly ... how I'd love those long legs wrapped around my head for an hour or so :D

Hi, Europe calling, is everyone here American? And no-one seems to be online. Are you all napping after lunch?

I think there far too many youngsters that think an older women is only wanting son/mum play. WRONG! Give me an older but experienced guy any time.

(and I have no idea why it says "virgin" underneath my name! How amusing)

Last edited:
Hi, Europe calling, is everyone here American? And no-one seems to be online. Are you all napping after lunch?

I think there far too many youngsters that think an older women is only wanting son/mum play. WRONG! Give me an older but experienced guy any time.

Welcome aboard Julie......There is a blend of american/canadian/european/etc/ etc here......all about timing.

And not even lunch on the East coast quite yet. ;)

The "virgin" only refers to postings of course......:)

I think I have posted here before, but:

My name is Dave and I'm 55, in Ontario Canada

I have been a member here for a few years now and always looking for new friends to chat with.

I'm bored at work quite often so I come in here to visit.

greetings from Oregon USA...I'm Kelleebabes..enjoy the fun naughty world of sexual fun with all of us 50 and over here in the PLAYGROUND ...Welcome!:devil:

Hi Julie:
Welcome to the thread. There are few of us who are usually here during the daytime (US).
Feel free to say hi.
ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back