Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in a manner of speaking from a Dom's perspective it can be a trained or an inherent attribute. It has made me wonder as there have been several men/masters that seem unable to cum from oral servitude … until I am offered my opportunity. For this sub, it is more than the giving of pleasure, but it is another form of intercourse with a different orafice.

Would Some suggest that the focus of the servitude has become too I ternalized and should focused on the Master's pleasures only?

So, in a manner of speaking from a Dom's perspective it can be a trained or an inherent attribute. It has made me wonder as there have been several men/masters that seem unable to cum from oral servitude … until I am offered my opportunity. For this sub, it is more than the giving of pleasure, but it is another form of intercourse with a different orafice.

Would Some suggest that the focus of the servitude has become too I ternalized and should focused on the Master's pleasures only?

I don't think there is any general should on this topic. I think you can find anything from people who will like it more if the partner enjoys it to those who enjoy it more if the partner dislikes it.

The pleasure they get from servitude is reward enough!

I agree with this. Part of the reason is sooo love giving oral service is that it is entirely service. If I was gettting off on it too, it would lessen the experience for me.

I agree with this. Part of the reason is sooo love giving oral service is that it is entirely service. If I was gettting off on it too, it would lessen the experience for me.

Thank you, Brat. I am afraid I have taken it on as another fetish and it compromises the serving aspects of the act. If it pleases him for me to provide this particular pleasure, I am only too happy to do so. I have found that because I do enjoy it and do not find it a chore, I tend to bring forth more enjoyment for both of us.

The fact that one can obtain orgasm or multiple orgasms from the giving of such pleasures made me pause and wonder if it was common.

My relationship with sexual acts could never be platonic, it just doesn't work that way for me. In the same way that physical stimulus get an obvious physical response, acts of service just make my brain wet. I wouldn't want to change this OR be with someone who would want to actually change this about me. In my opinion, being asked to deny the natural responses to such a hawt act of service in itself smells a bit sadistic to me. But don't get me wrong, for the right dynamic/people in play, the writhe of trying to meet it has the potential of being a deliciously indulgent and complex masochistic mind fuck, indeed. SO whatever is in play with you both, I hope that you do enjoy whatever you are doing, even if it ends up that not enjoying it is the most enjoyable part. :)

In my experience, this is not at all rare, especially if it is encouraged.

For me? My serving him, my complete submission, his complete control over me = Pleasing him. Whether it's in my obedience, my oral skills or anything in between.

So. When I serve him this way? I know from the grip of his fist in my hair, the jerking of his cock, the way he groans my name, his thrusts becoming deeper, faster, harder.. that I am pleasing him. The sound of his hips bumping up against my face. His muttered words make me heat.

I can and do orgasm from serving him this way. With nothing but his cock down my throat. No other stimulation needed. Actually, any more stimulation than that and I'd probably spontaneously combust.

Does he like that this happens? Oh, yeah. (blushing)

Last edited:
My relationship with sexual acts could never be platonic, it just doesn't work that way for me. In the same way that physical stimulus get an obvious physical response, acts of service just make my brain wet. I wouldn't want to change this OR be with someone who would want to actually change this about me. In my opinion, being asked to deny the natural responses to such a hawt act of service in itself smells a bit sadistic to me. But don't get me wrong, for the right dynamic/people in play, the writhe of trying to meet it has the potential of being a deliciously indulgent and complex masochistic mind fuck, indeed. SO whatever is in play with you both, I hope that you do enjoy whatever you are doing, even if it ends up that not enjoying it is the most enjoyable part. :)

I don't think I expressed myself very well. What comes from writing before coffee. I definitely get turned on and wet from providing oral service. Literally dripping down my leg wet. I love that. I was trying to say that actually ORGASMING from giving head wouldn't work for me (and its great for those who it DOES work for!). I like knowing that my reward is the act of service itself, the groans of pleasure from the guy, the strong grasp on my hair, and, eventually, the sublime joy of feeling his cock throbbing in my throat and then the hot cum being shot into my stomach.

Mmmmm....ok...that reward sounds really good right now!

I would like to know how common (or uncommon) it is for a woman/subbie to enjoy orgasm(s) from the giving of oral servitude.

I'm a married, male cocksucker, and when I was a teenager I would eagerly suck my best friend Larry's VERY big cock practically every day and frequently twice the same day. On more than a few occasions I would reach orgasm without even touching my own cock, solely from the extreme excitement that I would experience just from giving him a blowjob.

i've reached orgasms just from oral servitude.
it's kind of funny. i don't like to be touched or messed with while i'm seriously sucking cock. it distracts me. getting lost in the act completely, my mind goes and i need the cock. if i feel an orgasm coming on, my throat tightens, my fingers dig, and i try to push my head down as far as it will go. i've found that full body shaking, gasping and swallowing can be very beneficial to providing oral servitude. it doesn't happen every time, but when it does, there's nothing selfish about it. it's my bodies response to milking the cum from deep within. if a man is afraid of getting his socks wet, i'm the wrong one to be sucking his cock. i don't set out with the intention of getting myself off. i just want his cum as strong and as powerful as i can get it. i want him to collapse over afterwards, feeling drained and taken care of. i'm just the vessel to get him there. orgasms or no orgasms, that's what pleases me.

Last edited:
I'm a married, male cocksucker, and when I was a teenager I would eagerly suck my best friend Larry's VERY big cock practically every day and frequently twice the same day. On more than a few occasions I would reach orgasm without even touching my own cock, solely from the extreme excitement that I would experience just from giving him a blowjob.

Thank you, sterculius. There is a good chance we are mentally trained to accept oral penetration as readily as any other type of sexual act and therefore able to achieve orgasm from the experience alone.

I don't think I expressed myself very well. What comes from writing before coffee. I definitely get turned on and wet from providing oral service. Literally dripping down my leg wet. I love that. I was trying to say that actually ORGASMING from giving head wouldn't work for me (and its great for those who it DOES work for!). I like knowing that my reward is the act of service itself, the groans of pleasure from the guy, the strong grasp on my hair, and, eventually, the sublime joy of feeling his cock throbbing in my throat and then the hot cum being shot into my stomach.

Christ, I'm going to have to go rub one out now.

tumblr_ls1isllL531qd0ln0o1_500.jpg

it's kind of funny. i don't like to be touched or messed with while i'm seriously sucking cock. it distracts me. getting lost in the act completely, my mind goes and i need the cock. if i feel an orgasm coming on, my throat tightens, my fingers dig, and i try to push my head down as far as it will go. i've found that full body shaking, gasping and swallowing can be very beneficial to providing oral servitude. it doesn't happen every time, but when it does, there's nothing selfish about it. it's my bodies response to milking the cum from deep within. if a man is afraid of getting his socks wet, i'm the wrong one to be sucking his cock. i don't set out with the intention of getting myself off. i just want his cum as strong and as powerful as i can get it. i want him to collapse over afterwards, feeling drained and taken care of. i'm just the vessel to get him there. orgasms or no orgasms, that's what pleases me.

This. A thousand times this.

But I would go slightly different, as I don't seek out the cum, I am after the cock itself. If he should cum (which usually is the case) I love it all the more, I could drown in it and die with a sly grin on my face completely blissed out.

Neci, this is absolutely beautiful! You've so wonderfully expressed the feeling that I so desperately long to share a man! I've only ever practiced on my vibe, but the longest I've gone has been at least 20 minutes, and I'm totally into it! I love just concentrating on it, completely forsaking my own pleasure. I feel so completely sexy when I'm doing that. Regardless if I'm wearing my sluttiest shoes and outfit, or I'm completely naked, it's some of the most erotic, wonderful, pleasurable experiences I've ever had.

Now, if I could just find a guy to share it with...

:(

Being an extremely oral person, i actually prefer to orally service someone than nearly any other sexual act. Whether it's giving a rimjob, eating pussy, or giving a blowjob, it gives me great enjoyment both in their pleasure and in my own pleasure just for doing it.

Perfectly put! Me too.

Well said! Neci !! Having experienced this myself, I know exactly what you mean!

I can do this for you if you are ready!

Got me thinking, "I can do this with the right lady on a regular basis." Saving up a load of sperm for my unknown lover, waiting for her, soon I hope.

""She headed toward the door but seemed to be in no hurry. She looked
him straight in the eye. Then she unabashedly stared at his organ. The
flesh is weak. DSK interpreted this as a proposition. The situation
amused him. He did not resist the temptation of fellatio. The act was
rapid, very rapid.
But it is contrary to the laws of physics that
without a weapon he could have forced his 'victim' to kneel." Later,
we are told, he passed her in the hall, and she waved to him and said
hello.:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back